What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - olebo / Hero Gang - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioRoskito

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mario

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: olebo / Hero Gang

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 07/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1950

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friends were at Salt Trader. My friend was lockpicking, was given a warning, but then I was shot first. With no warning for me or my friends, I was killed by Olebo
Our inital plan was to Rob them but as we saw the amount of them we took it slower and didnt initate on them as seen in the video.
Instead we tried to break into their Hurron expecting them to initate on the person lockpicking the Hurron, which they did but insted of killing the lockpicker, they killed me, which i believe is RDM because i wasnt doing anything and they also have no way of knowing i was in the same gang as the lockpicker and i also wasnt threatened neither was the gang, they only told the lockpicker to stop or he would be shot.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/jrk0F_9oxSA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

sorry i forgot to mention it above but my friend lockpicking the Hurron didnt actually tell them he had allies in the area.

i suppose but the only reason i said that is becuase he is completely new to the server and doesnt fully understand initations so i was just making sure he knew what to say. 
and i also wasnt that close to anyone when i said that what if i just whisphered it through hotmic, they wouldnt of heard it especially with the hummingbird in the background.
And even if i do say if they shoot im lasering them, its not a direct initation to anyone so they shouldnt shoot me.

LJ6QNZd.png

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@MarioRoskitoBefore I continue with this report, could you please provide a clip which is at least 3 minutes long and shows the full context of the situation. Many thanks.

Pardon the late response.
Let´s get to it now... 

I have been looking over the provided evidence plenty of times now, trying to listen in to every word said as closely as possible. Now, in all of the videos provided there is no way of hearing any form of threats or 'initiation' being made, be that because of distance or because of you and your group speaking. Therefore, I don´t have any way of knowing who was initiated on and who was not to begin with.

Since you are stating yourself that the person lockpicking the Huron is threatened, judging by the fact that the most of you arrived in the same vehicle and are aiming guns towards 'Hero Boys', it seems obvious that you are involved with the person lockpicking and therefore a threat. The shooting at that point is fair game, as explained in 'Friends and Allies Guidelines' . It is apparent that you are together, you yourself state 'if they shoot I'm lazering them all' - Yet you consider it RDM when they do the same...

Something that is very apparent though, is the fact that neither of you are hotmicing nor actually providing roleplay in this scenario. I strongly advise you to thoroughly rethink your approach on roleplay and hotmic in-game when mentioning anything that would influence the course of roleplay in future. 

Report rejected.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back