What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Bailey Davis - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey Davis

Unban Appeal for Bailey Davis 

In-game Name: Bailey Davis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198999317495

The date you got banned: 29/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: for fooling around on a different character, I did not have the intention of getting banned but my fooling around must have gone too far. and it was on a different steam account because I used to have another one for this game with a different set of characters on it

Why should we unban you ?:  I think I should be unban as I have been a player on the fivem server for a very long time and enjoy the rp. And I need something enjoyable again to play as we are in lockdown again and i remembered this is a really good server to play on and my friends still play this server and i have a character with some stuff on it ... and new year new me

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Continuing from your previous appeal.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

That is the rule you was banned for.

What about the alt steam account. Why did you use another account when you decided to break the rules.

Continuing from your previous appeal.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
That is the rule you was banned for.

What about the alt steam account. Why did you use another account when you decided to break the rules.

As I said the alt steam account is because I had another account with other characters on it because the limit was 3 characters then I decided to go onto the account and make a new character and have some fun and whilst playing I must have combat logged

I decided to go onto the account and make a new character and have some fun and whilst playing I must have combat logged
So your "fun" was to commit rdm on players, break multiple rules and hoping not to get caught since you was on an alt account? And when people was shooting at you, you decided to combat log on them

I do not recall people shooting at me and combat logging neither do I recall rdm I thought I combat logged when I was being chased by multiple cars and I was sat in the passenger seat and combat logged as i did not want to get killed and i did not know why people were chasing me in cars

I remember the situation well. There was multiple reports of you rdming that night with a shotgun and then I saw it myself later on. 

Why should other people have a bad time whilst playing because you want to have some "fun" as you call it and break the rules?

I was sat in the passenger seat and combat logged as i did not want to get killed and i did not know why people were chasing me in cars
So because you did not know why you was being chased and shot at that makes it ok to break a rule?

oh no I am not saying what I did was okay I was fully in the wrong but I'm just saying I do not remember breaking multiple rules I only remember this and I apologise for my actions  

I have done what i did and i cannot reverse my actions but i can open an appeal and apologise for what i have done 

this is the first and final time i have ever slipped up and done something wrong and it would not happen again

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the first and final time i have ever slipped up and done something wrong and it would not happen again
I will hold you to that.

I am going to give you a final chance. However I expect you not to go on your ALT account and play on your main account from now on. If you are seen going inbetween account to do dodgy stuff again you won't get another chance.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back