What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - adrian - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Loki

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: adrian

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 08/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 17

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i saw a guy at wilco chem so i went to the meth dealer to wait for him when he arrived he saw me so he parked the truck a litle further away from me and hid in a bush i tried to run to him when he just shoot me no initiation given and then yell at me that he said hands up or die. I did try to message him in game to come to TS but he went off before i respawned. i would appriciate If i could get compesansation for my gear, about 200k

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMXBuh1ytww
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@jakapare you able to provide a video that shows atleast 2-3 minutes of footage before shots were fired?

unfortunately no but even if he initiated on and i did not hear him he still broke the rule (6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Unfortunately there is not enough footage/context for me to action this report in any form.

For future reference, in any case of RDM we need footage of atleast 3 minutes prior to the first shots being fired. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back