What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - huchindu - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

huchindu

Unban Appeal for huchindu 

In-game Name: huchindu kakusio

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198091946369

The date you got banned: 12/09/20

Member of the team that banned you: Stealthee

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for finding a exploit / glitch that let me basicllly print money by using menu's in areas that i should`t have been able to by buying weed from secret and selling it to the guy at the beach for more and doing it really fast by having the secret menu open on either me or my friend while the other was in the normal dealer we made ALOT of money doing this and it defenetly dindt help we were hesetant to tell what was going on at first eventually we did say how we did it and got the money we made from that exploit run taken away. in hindsight we no doubt should have contacted supoort as soon as we knew this was possible. it was stupid to say the least

Why should we unban you ?: i just wanna play on your server again beacause i havent found a community like yours anywhere else i am truly sorry for what i did and i belive i did show that in the days i spent in limbo (the time where i was not banned but we had been caught) i were the one you opened up to the staff we where caught by and i even went on teamspeak to pitch an idea of how to fix the issue (exploit not the ban) witch i ofc should hve done instead of using it. i can point out what cars i bought with the money so that they can be removed and i would even be okay with me getting a complete reset. i just want to play on your server again and i hope this appeal shows exactly that. sorry :(

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

With everything that happened why do you deserve another chance? What can you bring to the community if you are unbanned? What will you do if you find another "bug" on the server?

If i deserve another chance is up to you guys all i can say is that the ban really got me thinking about how i approach games in general and especially Rp i got overwhelmed by the amount of money i could make in no time and therefore i did things that i obviously shouldn't have done and for that i am truly sorry i belive I'm ready for a second and final chance and i hope that i can bring joy and Memorable rp moments to the other players and myself. If i find another bug i will contact staff on teamspeak or write here on the forums witch i hope i also made clear in my apeal above

I will be willing to give you a second chance however since you were banned due to a money exploit you will have to have a full character wipe. This is the only way you would be unbanned, therefore do you agree to the money wipe?

Character wipe in progress.

Your ban will remain until this has been completed.

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
PLAYER UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back