What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Liamfuller - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave20

Unban Appeal for Liamfuller 

In-game Name: Tinky winky

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID:76561198239265956

The date you got banned: 1/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: Charlesvane

Reason given for your ban: combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because i am a bellend and combat logged

Why should we unban you ?: I had a lot of time on my hands since my ban and come too realise what a bellend i was I assumed that because I got run over and got caught at a bank job I had the right too log and I didn’t have the right. I have been apart of this community for a long time now and not just that i am a police officer and have come too know a lot of people I am here for high quality roleplay to witch no other server meets these standards and the fact I did this is an insult and for this I truly apologies for my actions. I know I’m not the most serious perso. I do like too piss about and too be hyper I know I do sometimes go too far but I do try not too I want too asure you that nothing like this will ever happen again especially during lockdown I see how much time I spent on hear and regret my actions further as I have shot myself in the foot I know it would be easy too refuse as I did blantenly break a rule and a serious one at that however I can honestly say that this was a stupid rash thing I did and once again I can only apologise and if i am given another chance ill make sure you dont regret it ps sorry about the gramma its not one of my strong points

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What made you think that you had the right to break RP, announce that you are logging off and then log off despite being involved in an active situation, where does it say that is okay?

Please quote the rule and explain the rule in your own words.

no you are right I didn't have any right too do it. I raged and got salty something i hate and i am annoyed at my self for my actions  there is never an exuse for breaking rp let alone the way i did i know the rules and makes me more disappointed that i just didn't think and thought oh well I'm right because i wasn't in anyway i truely regret what i have done and i know its a too late but i apolagise too those involed in my situation as it spoils rp for them aswell i got too hyper and behaved like a twat for witch is no excuse.

C2.3 is combat logging 

This is when you or others log off the game during active situations like fighting shoot outs and etc

Is there a reason why you decided to reply and then 10hours later quote what you said again?

i didnt know what you ment by quote and then i seen what i was ment too do so i did this to be sure  i was just confused and didnt want too not do it and be told why havent you quoted 

In other words I wanted too make sure I did it right

Last edited by a moderator:
You have had 3 notes put on you for breaking rules and 1 Ban placed for combat logging therefore I am willing to give you one last chance. If you find yourself banned again you will be looking at 6 months.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back