What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Lockpicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary:
Make lockpicking harder.

Detailed Suggestion:
Currently in my opinion lockpicking is way to easy. You can lockpick cars, rob shops and more in seconds. I feel it should be a lot harder or require more skill. Also, I feel
their may be a mentality that lockpicking isn't risky because of how quick and easy it is to do. And that 9 time out of 10 you will not get caught.

The Pros:
Less cars (including personal) and shops being robbed/stolen.
Higher chance of getting caught, leading to more roleplay

The Cons:
Lock picking is harder 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the downvotes here are from people who enjoy the broken nature of it at the moment, however I think for the benefit of server balance it warrants going against popular opinion.

EDIT: Seems like popular opinion has swung in favor of the suggestion but point still stands

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pros:
Less cars (including personal) and shops being robbed/stolen.
Higher chance of getting caught, leading to more roleplay
More the fact that the mentality of the police atm is that they just want to win. This will make them win even more, the police dont like the fact that were actually getting away with things

More the fact that the mentality of the police atm is that they just want to win. This will make them win even more, the police dont like the fact that were actually getting away with things
I put this suggestion up as a result of my frustrations when playing at a civilian not a cop. 

Takes me back to Oblivion

I don't really see an issue with making it harder either to be honest currently as long as no one is speaking close to you it's almost impossible to fail. 

Thank you for the suggestion moved to accepted due to the vote. 

DEF REF # 597

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back