What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Driving trucks is buggy (moves sideways)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alesia

Hobo first class
I don't have any video's of this, but I've noticed other people seeing it as well. When people are doing fuel delivery missions, they seem to be teleporting all over the place, often completely destroying cars, killing people or worse.

Yeah. Basically it looks like the fuel tanks moves directly with your keyboard input instead of following the truck. Not only that, I think the cargo desyncs a lot as well.

Another issue is that some NPC vehicles might be bugging out on the highway because of the desync. Not 100% sure on this though.

I hope this has some priority as it made fuel runs for me impossible without harming other people's roleplay experience

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hawaii

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am pretty sure this gets worse the more you drive

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to this, seemingly randomly, the truck cabin also randomly flys around wildly everywhere, like over a 50m area, and sends anything nearby flying. This is often preceeded by a large frame rate drop as a truck comes nearby or you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back