What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Donnie T - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie T

Unban Appeal for Donnie T 

In-game Name: Donnie Terror

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170570192

The date you got banned: 01/07/20

Member of the team that banned you: Daanv

Reason given for your ban: RDM/RVDM/Poor PR

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned becuase I was being irresponsible and abusing an exploit in a vehicle what resulted in RVDM and RDM involving the police and gang members, looking back on the incident it was clear RDM on police members and was stupid to try and argue that it wasn't at the given time this resulted in me being perm banned for my actions

Why should we unban you ?: Over the past 6 months I feel I have matured more to accept and improve my skills as a roleplayer and have definitely learnt my lesson on how shitty it was to use the vehicle I used and my actions were not acceptable in this incident

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So you had 6 months to reflect on what you done, how would you act differently this time round?

Well to start off i would not have had abused a car that is considered fail/poor RP, i would not of stayed in the area after the event occured, i would consider more how my actions in the roleplay scenario would infunence the events to not occur in the first place. To be fair overall i would just be less agressive in all future scenario that may play out just avoiding the whole dilema that occured 6 months ago

Let's hope that you have learned from this situation, I am going to give you another chance do not ruin it.

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back