What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Korez - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember_Arma3

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ember

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Korez

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2213

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my gang pulled up to a Huron that was located at salt trader to rob him, when we go there he had already sold most of the salt in his Chinook (we know this as we lockpicked the Huron afterwards), he attempted to fly off as we landed and so we broke his rotors. After exiting the vehicle he attempted to run away however my friend initiated on him, after this he still carried on to try and flee and so he was shot. we realise that he probably had money on him after selling his salt so we decide to attempt to pick him up so we can extract the money off of his person. And then he disconnects ruining the experience and meaning that we gained little money out of the encounter. We then asked his group what happened to him and the responded that "He rage quit". we have asked their team multiple times to join the TeamSpeak server so that we can discuss the odd behaviours happening to do with their group but we have been rejected every time

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiYlxcuNW1M&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As the video clearly shows Korez combat logging and the log confirmes that he has not logged back in since, the report will be actioned accordingly.

Korez - banned for A1.5 

Now on to something different - The RP provided by you and your gang was mediocre at best and is just barely sufficient enough to not get yourselves banned alongside Mr. Korez.
I would highly suggest for you to rethink your standards of roleplay! 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back