What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - UnbanMatthewDarhk - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for UnbanMatthewDarhk 

In-game Name: MatthewDarhk/Edmund Owlston

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198034502051

The date you got banned: 07/02/19

Member of the team that banned you: Wilco

Reason given for your ban: I don't remember.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think(not sure though) I was banned for inapropiate use of language and going full salty mode upon denied appeal.

Why should we unban you ?: if I recall correctly my behaviour towards the admin that dealt with my appeal 2 yrs ago was stupid, and immature, not only so I back then acted in anger and stupidity... and I also remember that I said the following in a attempt of being funny:"I touch kids".

Those are the stuff I found funny back then, but looking back at it, I could've dealt with it in a more mature way, instead of doing what I did. It was definately not appropiate and taking the rules of RPUK into consideration it was also breaking the rules. I am making this appeal to ask for a second chance despite my actions 2 years ago. I've learned new stuff and grown as an individual, what I did back then is not as "fun" today, what I said back then is not "fun" today and how I see things is more in a mature way than back then.

I ask for a second chance, in hope of being able to have some fun with the community and be able to create/be in a roleplay scenario that everyone would enjoy.

I will respect any decision made upon my appeal, even if it is denied.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. 

Right, well looking over your history here has been quite the experience. You made a very inappropriate comment, no doubt to be edgy, and its sort of snow balled from there. You haven't made any of this easier on yourself at all. 

So, lets start from the beginning. Your comments about kids. Why? 

Thank you. 

Right, well looking over your history here has been quite the experience. You made a very inappropriate comment, no doubt to be edgy, and its sort of snow balled from there. You haven't made any of this easier on yourself at all. 

So, lets start from the beginning. Your comments about kids. Why? 
Hi Bowen.

I will do my very best to answer the question with the information I remember.

I remember the scenario being this... I was a paramedic and there was a Medic and a Cop present(Wilco). The medic I was with said something to do with "I do.... (SOMETHING)" and "I... (something)" it was all fun and enjoyable. So I threw the line "I touch kids" and thought it was fun, since no one at the scenario acted anything against it, so I didnt think much of it. 

That is what I remember about that,  Yeah it was childish and stupid, and I am not proud of what I did though having a peak on it today, I kind of get why my comment might've been out of order within the scenario and the server itself. However I could've definately said something else to have fun in a more appropiate manner, which is what I wish I've done instead. So for next time I choose my words more wiser before I do/say anything.

I might not have been the smartest back then,  yeah... but I regret the choice of words I made and 2 year break I have had made me realise I had fun on here, and its time I would want again.

Right, Well I am going to give you a chance to prove that you have indeed learned from your mistakes. Take this chance and Do not let me know. Anything similar happens like this again, there will be no coming back from it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back