What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Darkweb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anto420

It would be a lot of fun to have like a darkweb app on your phone where you can sell stuff on and make up a name. It will not be legal to use the app and if you get caught using this app you get long time in prison. it would be nice if you get like  better security to ur account by making usb and walking to lesters computer so it will be harder for cops to locate who you are and where you are. and the gun and drug marketing will have it own place to be sold at but it must be risky to post things there

I actually like this idea it could be very interesting way and very useful for those looking to advertise drugs/illegal items online with less chance of the cops finding you but the fact they can adds a little thrill to it. I like it +1

I love this idea cus it would make it more realistic and way nicer to do illegal things

And also that cops can use it to fake buy things and then take you on the spot. That will make it more scary to use

What's to say theres not already something like this and you just need to do a little more networking and asking people about it? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back