What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Clark - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomaslord

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Guap

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Clark

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 09/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1750

What best describes this incident ?: c1.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: clark calls me a n***** and a freak then kills me at rebel fob
wasn't planning on reporting for the toxicity but he does the same so I don't think he should be let off.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/jR29Qu36VUY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I said to you "Say my name one more time and your getting a bullet in the head mate"

Rather than waste the staff teams time with this I have decided to look into this.

So here it is the classic revenge report a day later, If someone says the N word on the server that report should be in as soon as possible so they can be removed from the community.

Certainly not wait a day later and submit it after your appeal is denied, I am sure you would of never submitted this at all until your denied report.

I may be old and have a little bit of deafness (I blame all those gigs in the 00s!) but that took some time to hear the N word over you going "clark, clark, clark my love" 

Freak isn't a ban … maybe you are a freak, but the N word isn't tolerated on any of our servers, I can confirm this video is from yesterday by the sidechat and the timestamps.

@Clark2ndunbanIf that is the case then I am going to need a video... I hear a word starting with N 100% …. if it ends in R I am 85% there

Last edited by a moderator:
@WilcoI didn't even say it and I didn't record the situation and why would I do such a thing after just getting off a perm?

@Wilcobut gcse music takes a community ban haha!

because you're a cunt @Clark2ndunban
No but calling someone fat and making fun of there appearance IRL, laughing in a group at what there doing IRL and then typing there name in sidechat after that is enough for our staff team to except a complaint of bullying.

I have already said go and find somewhere more suited to you that allows that, but you still proceed here causing needless drama.

You could of instead gone into a room with just yourself and Clark and had a grown up discussion but I guess you are not capable of such a thing.

@WilcoI didn't even say it and I didn't record the situation and why would I do such a thing after just getting off a perm?
You say "Fucking Nsomething" it sounds like you have said "Fucking N****r" 

I don't want to waste our teams time to slow down the video, enhance your voice volumes etc.. because that is what will be needed to conclude this based on my hearing.

Spending time on that would make matters worse if you are lying, So is that your final answer ?

doesn't matter. you aren't two different people in game and not. just proof you are a toxic individual who shouldn't be allowed to play within the community

Really? Come on now. As you've been told on at least 2 separate occasions, grow up! You're now demonstrating that you clearly cannot behave as an adult. 

Thread Locked, Pending report conclusion.

The staff team have kindly reviewed this and I have also listened to a slowed down version and the word used is name.

"say my name" and the rest of the sentence is underneath your voice

Therefore report rejected.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back