What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Malfang - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfang

Unban Appeal for Malfang 

In-game Name: TBB Crystal

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198102446640

The date you got banned: 10/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Stavik

Reason given for your ban: Using a Xian with the cannon/ exploiting (A.1.4)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because i was using a version of the Xian that is not allowed on the server. Using its cannon to kill people which is a very unfair thing to do.

Why should we unban you ?: After comming back to the community i have loved every second of being here. Trying my best to follow all your rules, mistakes happens and i have made one again.
I know what i did was wrong and it gave me an unfair advantage to everyone else. I should have reported it to staff instead of trying to hide it and use it. Everyone that got killed by the gun was either revived or comped for their loadout, but i still get why i got banned for it. Even thought ive said it to the guy i killed, i am still sorry for anyone who was killed by this and hopefully you can forgive me and the plebs.

And if i were to be unbanned i will make sure to report and bugs and/or things like this in the future to the devs and staff, and ofc not use it and tell people the same.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You knew the moment you used that cannon it would result in a ban, either instantly or later on via the logs, but you knew the ban would come.

That is not a mistake

It was a heat of the moment thing to have a bit of fun. I didnt think much of it at the time. All i can say is sorry to the staff and the people involved with the kills. It makes the staff team and dev team look bad which is something i dont want. It was a stupid move to make and i regret it now.

Bugs happen, it's the nature of development, exploiting those bugs only make you look a fool. If you had done the reasonable thing and reported it to the dev team at the time, you would have been thanked and you certainly wouldn't be in the mess that you are now. 

If you can't be trusted to bring forth information about something as "game breaking" as an armed Xi'an exploit, what hope do we have of you being able to hold yourself to the other rules? Do you often do things in the "heat of the moment"? This is now your 5th ban, clearly there's an issue somewhere. Why should we place trust in you not doing something else that's equally stupid in the future given your history of trouble-making?

Well i have made sure not to break any of my past bans again, and i kept my promise on that. Apart from the rdm rule, back than i was quite new to the server. That doesnt mean i think i should be allowed to break every rule once and be allowed back as long as i dont break it again. Im trying to say i can learn from things.

I will make sure to read the rules when i am unsure about things in the future, even how much i believe i can be right, there is always a chance of being wrong. And like i have said before, if i find myself in a situation like this one i will make sure to report it and not be an idiot and get myself banned again.

Quite an interesting read through the chat logs at the time this happened. Clearly you and the people who was with you knew that this was wrong and tried to cover it up as you was using a 50cal off-road and decided to brag about all the kills you guys got. I'll quote you here.

TBB Crystal: ez frags mayte
TBB Crystal: dont mess with the plebs
TBB Crystal: 50 from castle bruv
TBB Crystal: 50 offroad

When people questioned about the Xian being armed and people asking are all Xian's armed you own gang member replies 

MacDonald: xian is unarmed

Yet you guys carried on despite knowing this.

Everyone that got killed by the gun was either revived or comped for their loadout
So you and your group decided to mass cannon a group of Poseidon down and then you decided to take it to the red zones to kill multiple people for EZ frags. And despite lying to everyone over sidechat your trying to claim that you comped everybody that you killed?

Just been informed it was the other way round. So you discovered that it was armed in the red zone you decided to kill some people in the red zone and then take it to show it off to Poseidon and then kill them.

Well it terms of what happend, it was the other way around. We found out about the armed Xian in the redzone. I killed 2 people inside the redzone before we had the poseidon interaction. a guy named Aike and Jim Carrey. I asked if Jim Carry wanted comp and he said it was fine and i apologised for shooting him, even though he only took it as a laugh. I tried speaking to the other guy ingame but got no response and i tought we revived him but i might be wrong. Then after the chat and gunfight with poseidon i was later banned. They did get revived from the Xian explosion and we did have a fight later but that was for another reason. We than flew the Xian into the water because we saw no use for it anymore. 

So to answear your question, yes we lied about it at the time, but it was to not cause any drama in side chat and the cringe comments i made was towards Jim Carry was just not serious at all. I was speaking to him on ts at the time so we were on good terms. Yes i tried offering everyone involved with my killings comp, but i didnt get response from both.

EDIT* for the record, i didnt make the decision to go to poseidon base entierly by myself.

So just like your friend you have been banned for A1.4, although it was duping and this was for using the gun on a Xian they are both forms of exploiting. I've read through your previous appeal you regretted your actions then but didn't think you would get caught duping. This time you regret your actions but you still done what you did because it was in the heat of the moment for a bit a fun with your mates. Fancy ruining your chances for a doing such a stupid thing for a laugh.

Your record speaks for it's self we have given you multiple chances and yet you continue to throw it back in our faces. Not this time you can take you time away from the server. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back