What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Disable NPCs being able to become hostile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaii

Banned
NPCs ingame get hostile with you really easy! Especally the gang members at grove street. It's enough to accedently walk into them and they will start fire at everyone. It doesn't belong in the server at all.

I'd agree with making them slightly more easy going but i like the fact they shoot you, keeps those pesky drug dealers away 😂

It's enough to accedently walk into them and they will start fire at everyone.
I like it as it is,  it makes it difficult to tell who is an NPC and who's an actual gang member 😄 

It wont affect me personally so I couldn't care less if it got denied. Whoever want it gone better speak up or it'll go to rejected. Again it doesn't fit our server. To everyone who disliked the suggestion have you ever been attacked by NPC? Did you know that there's some people (eg cops) get attacked by them all the time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it as is, its an easy moron filter, its not  hard to not agro them, the lost have about 8 at the club house most the time and aslong as you dont pull a weapon they leave you be

To everyone who disliked the suggestion have you ever been attacked by NPC? Did you know that there's some people (eg cops) get attacked by them all the time?
Yes, LostMC got a fair few AI`s at pretty much every place we hang at, and theyre all as hostile as they possibly can be. I dont want it removed. It adds spice to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back