What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Chris M - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris M

Unban Appeal for Chris M 

In-game Name: 15 yr old AR member

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198149463178

The date you got banned: 10/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Stavik

Reason given for your ban: A 1.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I exploited a personal Xian I received from an event by using the weaponry that came attached to the Xian, I used the weapons to kill people we thought would take it as a joke after we revived them however after further thought as soon as I discovered the exploit I should have reported it to the dev team and not exploited it the way I did, I honestly regret the way I abused the fact my Xian had weapons.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned due to me acting in the heat of the moment and not really thinking through what I was doing and the repercussions that would follow when using abusing the Xian, my ban track record is relatively clean considering I have been apart of this community since late 2015 and as far as I know the only ban during my time was when I started playing, of course this does not rectify me abusing the Xian however it shows that for the most part I'm able to follow the rules laid out and that this incident was a stupid mistake that was made due to me not thinking clearly about my actions, If I was to be given a second chance to reproach the same situation I would report it to the dev's instead of abusing it the way I did.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Yes, I was the owner of the Xian, which I received from an event I took part in.

Amazing... You manage to stay out of trouble for almost 2,000 hours on S1 and you then proceed to pull off the mother of all fuck-ups. 

- Did you feel pressured by those around you to do what you did?

- Who were you with at the time?

- Why (after being banned) did you attempt to connect to the server 50+ times? Trying to show off?

- "15 yr old AR Member", interesting choice of name? I assume there's a deeper meaning to this, please explain?

Did you feel pressured by those around you to do what you did?
No, I didn't feel pressured, this mistake is something I'm solely responsible for due to this being my own vehicle and therefore being responsible for what it was used for.

Who were you with at the time?
Due to this being 2 days ago I cant remember exactly who I was with however I know at least 3 people which were Mcdonald, Alex Maximillian aswell as Malfang, but it was mostly with the plebs online at the time.

Why (after being banned) did you attempt to connect to the server 50+ times? Trying to show off?
This must be a mistake the only time I attempted to reconnect to the server was the one time I tried joining on the 11th around 1-2 hours before I made the unban appeal, I only joined that one time as during the 10th I already received a message from Stavik on TeamSpeak saying why I was banned therefore didn't see a reason to attempt to connect on that same day.

"15 yr old AR Member", interesting choice of name? I assume there's a deeper meaning to this, please explain?
This is simply just an inside joke I have with Spartan, I can go further in detail if need be.

So after the server restart you had a chat with stavik in teamspeak. At the time you claimed you only killed people with it outside of the Poseidon base and when specifically asked about the redzones you said that you was kicked off and did not use it there and we would have to ask whoever was flying it whilst you was off of the server. Why do our logs show you killing someone in the redzone with it before the Poseidon base incident?

This is due to when we first landed and found that the xian was armed, i hopped into the xian and pressed mouse1 without aiming the cannon and due to that it was already aiming at Alex Maxmillian (am) when it shot resulting in him dying at laundry, this is something stavik also messaged me about after our talk.

Redzone kill in question: https://gyazo.com/651b0288852272f8393af57e1c7a21c4

Last edited by a moderator:
Given your record is clean of bans up to this point you will be given another chance on 1 term. The xian will be removed from your garage. Once a dev has confirmed this has been done I will unban you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The xian has been removed from your garage. In future situations if you find something that so clearly should not be happening report it to devs or staff straight away.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back