What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Fresh Japsi, Kai Black - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai

Busy CoC man
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: CI Nikolai [6963]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Fresh Japsi, Kai Black

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 12/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1230

What best describes this incident ?: A1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and freddie got rdm'ed by the 2 people after pulling over we didn't see a point getting them to TS as they have been mass rdm'ing all restart when it happened

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycK5t0FYoVs&ab_channel=DanishGamerTV
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi I don’t if I’m allowed to add to this.......but I was coming here to file a report.

first of all, I parked that white SUV in the government car park in Kavarla and the driver there stole it as I got out. 
both of these were causing absolute mayhem yesterday in town. Running loads of people over and driving into cars. I have some video as well if need be? I spent around 100k on medical equipment trying to save fellow  islanders that were caught up. 
thanks 

Andys 

Hi I don’t if I’m allowed to add to this.......but I was coming here to file a report.

first of all, I parked that white SUV in the government car park in Kavarla and the driver there stole it as I got out. 
both of these were causing absolute mayhem yesterday in town. Running loads of people over and driving into cars. I have some video as well if need be? I spent around 100k on medical equipment trying to save fellow  islanders that were caught up. 
thanks 

Andys 
i mean if you have more proof of them RDM'ing or VDM'ing make another report, or post it here up to you 🙂

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Clear cut RDM from both as no high quality roleplay was provided before they started shooting. They will receive a 1 day ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back