What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK Charity Pub Quiz!

Nalurah

After the great success of the Christmas Pub Quiz, I have decided to host them more often. The Pub Quiz will always be linked to a charity to raise awareness and help out those in need. From the organisers (just me really) point of view there will be no reward for the winners. However, you are welcome to donate a reward for the winners.
The goal is to have a lovely and memorable evening and raise awareness for a good cause.

The charity this time is one very dear to me as it focuses on mental health and mental health awareness. More and more people are struggling with their mental health or trying to help loved ones with mental health issues, the situation has only gotten worse due to the corona restrictions. The charity for the evening will be: https://www.mind.org.uk/

When? 30th of January 20:00 UK time

Where? Teamspeak

Prize? We will accept donations.

How do I sign up? Reply to this thread with your team of 1-6 players. Also think of a nice team name!

Hopefully I will see all of you there for a lovely and charitable evening!

Prize donations so far:

Arma:

- Mads Frost Triton 5 million

- Kevin Triton 5 million

- Greeny Atlas 1 million

- Kieron Orion 1,5 million

- Zeus 1 million

GTA:

- Phoenix 100k

Last edited by a moderator:
Team CMO
Phoenix
Joe Cracker
Jeffrey

Logo
c7399ac1659e7c73630924119fcbef9f.png

Hidden Secret on the logo see if you can spot it. I will give you the hint of it relates to Mr MishMasch. If you spot it and message me on TS with the correct answer you can choose either 100k on ARMA or 50k on GTA. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're not going to be participating in the Pub Quiz you can still watch it all unfold on my Twitch Channel www.twitch.tv/john_fletcher_rp, where you will be greeted by the team, "It's Madagascar". As well ALL donations will be going to Mind UK. If you donate I'll spin the wheel and I'll have to do what has been picked on the wheel! Look forward to seeing all of you there!

Team CMO
Phoenix
Joe Cracker
Jeffrey

Logo

Hidden Secret on the logo see if you can spot it. I will give you the hint of it relates to Mr MishMasch. If you spot it and message me on TS with the correct answer you can choose either 100k on ARMA or 50k on GTA. Good luck!
I feel that if the CMOs get soundly beat tomorrow they should have to do a 3 to 4 hour patrol on quads for the cause 🙂 🙂 🙂

<19:58:43> "Zeus[[6743]": 1mil
<19:58:51> "kieron": 1.5mill
<19:58:59> "Nomad [8142]": I'll do 5 mil

Back