What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Pengu - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Tacitus

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hayden Atlas Tacitus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Pengu

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 12/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1843

What best describes this incident ?: Racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were chasing two suspects who were believed to have robbed people at Salt Trader. They kept flying around and eventually landed at a DMT tower, where one of the suspects was dropped on the tower itself and the other landed on the ground. We were threatened that if we landed we would be shot, so we immediately landed on the tower and counter initiated. This resulted in a gunfight between the two suspects and our selves. One of the suspects was executed during the gunfight and after the second individual was shot and we knew that area was safe we began questioning the individual (Pengu). This resulted in some heated debate which resulted in Pengu calling me a "fat n*gro".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h8FgJLy8kc&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=TacitusSoldier
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Hayden TacitusIm well aware of my bad language but i did not say fat "N*gro" i said fat "Neek" which basiclly means you have a big forehead....

I've listen to the audio enough times and even slowed down, but I still do not here the word "neek" as you're claiming. If that was the case then there would've been a "k" sound enunciated. Is there some reason that you also failed to mention that when we talked on TS? When I messaged you regarding this you accepted full responsibility for your actions and said that you were just mad and it slipped out. Do you really think that I would've messaged you just for "bad launguage" as you put it? The first message I sent was "Do you want to talk about that blatant racism?" At this point all I can really say is that I am disappointed in you, and that I will let the admins decide. 

After the incident i asked in comms if i was allowed to Say "fat neek" in roleplay and i was told that they didnt know. I ofcourse thought that since you wrote to me about it was not allowed. But i dont remember you saying anything about "racism" in our DM''s. I must have overlooked it perhaps or misunderstod you...

I have people that can vouch for me. I said "You're just a fat neek bro...cmon"" and not "N*gro

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in coms with him the whole time, he did not say the N word at anytimes. You can clearly hear him saying "neek" there is not an O sound in the clip what so ever. I don't know how u can exchange neek with the n word. He clearly says "You're just a fat neek bro".

@Pade-HatDo you have any recording proving that Pengu did say "neek", because the main issue I have with believing this is that the only person at the scene with Pengu was Jim Carry, and there is the point I mentioned earlier that if he truly said "neek" then why did he not enunciate the k? 

if pengu was a racist person i dont think he would be still on the server, and clearly becuase he has spent a extremely long time grinding and playing the server, i dont think hes stupid enough to say a racial slur, he has a thick danish accent, which you can hear, and your sound quality is awful, slow the clip down to 0.75 and u can hear him saying neek, and not N3*RO,

i would like to say

[please dont ban me from forums becuase i was in comms with him at the time meaning that i heard what he said,]

- if you had better sound quality and had earplugs in there wouldnt be a debate, wether he said it or not it would be as clear as day.

Unfortunately i do not, even if i did it would sound the same. I can understand after turning the speed down of the clip why u think he said the n word. But if u listen closely u can hear the B sound as he says bro. And i don't think Pengu is stupid enough to say the n word, he has spend alot of hours on the server and don't think he wants to risk loosing it all like that.

The problem here is that I wasn't the only one who heard exactly I did, in the same video there were 3 other Poseidon members who heard the same thing and were shocked. I'm not going to block out other possibilities of what could've been said and truly hope this is the case, but given the audio and my (current) interpretation of it, my mind is currently unchanged. Given that it is also 4 in the morning for me, I will be getting some sleep. I wish all of you a goodnight/morning.

Can we only have the reporter and the reported commenting on this, unless you have video proof to backup any claims you are making there is no need for everyone else to be commenting on this as well, thank you.

Right then, after reviewing the video along with others we have came to the conclusion that we are going to give Pengu the benefit of the doubt here. Some people heard the racist term being mentioned others heard "neek bro" being said, since we are not 100% sure on what has been said on the video we will not be taking action. 

However @Pengui'd suggest you chose your words more carefully next time as it might not have the same outcome. Also towards the end of the video when you are downed, maybe it's the fivem roleplay rubbing off on me here but you should at least be roleplaying that you are injured or even scared for your life in that situation. 

So a warning will be placed on you Pengu for A2.1 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back