What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Tools needed for banks

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Brief Summary: When robbing a bank you need to have some sort of device to hack the terminal or drill to drill the safes.

Detailed Suggestion: At the minute you don't need anything to rob a bank. You just need to know how to hack the terminal. A lot of the time new people to the server spawn in and the first thing they do is try to rob a bank and just leave as soon as you turn up without any form of RP. I think adding tools will require people to do a bit of planning to rob a bank which will create better RP. As it will require a more thought out process maybe up the price you receive from robbing it.

The Pros:

- Makes sense

- Improve RP

The Cons:

- Harder for people to rob

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Probably chances the balance so its easier for police.

I think this is extremely needed with the amount of baldies who run into banks, trigger the alarm and then run out and continue to do it multiple times.

A while ago i brought this up to someone about maybe its a gruppe six security card which can be obtained in ways such as hitting money transport trucks and found rarely in prison. You then have to use that card in order to hit the bank and it breaks when you use it

A while ago i brought this up to someone about maybe its a gruppe six security card which can be obtained in ways such as hitting money transport trucks and found rarely in prison. You then have to use that card in order to hit the bank and it breaks when you use it
Love it, gives more incentive to hit Gruppe6 when they’re doing transports etc. Could even be something like an electronics kit you have to craft with a bunch of precious metals. Giving something else to gangs/small groups of people

What about adding some items to the gang owned neighbourhoods? The electronics store in Little Seoul for example. Or some sort of item available at Lesters house in whatever the dark blue neighbourhood is called. Maybe even give some NPCs in the 'hoods an option to sell some burglary equipment on the street. Anything to improve footfall across the different hoods and have people interact with one another. 

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Since you made this suggestion the bank robberies it relates to have been removed.

Moving to rejected

Back