What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Micro_PPX - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micro_PPX

Unban Appeal for Micro_PPX 

In-game Name: Felix Marrifield

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198148993504

The date you got banned: 12/09/20

Member of the team that banned you: Stealthee

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for finding an exploit that let you earn money quickly without really having to do much. You bought weed at the beach drug dealer and then sold it to the secret drug dealer. u were able to freely move with the secret drug dealer menu opened until you open any other stuff (like your phone or inventory). So one person went up to the secret drug dealer and got the menu and drove back to the beach where the other guy would buy weed off of the drug dealer and transfer it to the other one who then sold it for more money. We got caught by an admin doing it and tried to stupidely defend ourselves in front of the admin, that was a stupid mistake that i really regret but i don't know, it's kinda like a defensive mechanism. We eventually did tell the admin what happened and how it happened and tried to give some ideas on how to fix it.

Why should we unban you ?: Before i write my essay i just wanna say sorry for writing a second appeal :/ it's a bit of a dick move, but my other friend who also did this has been unbanned and we both were confused on why i didn't so he asked a stuff member about it and he told us to make a better appeal so here i am. I also feel like i didn't explain myself good enough in my last appeal judging from you comment
Once again i am truly sorry for what i have done. It was a stupid mistake from the beginning till the end. I should've reported the exploit as soon as i saw how efficient it was, but i got "power hungry". It was a big mistake and i have learned that i should've went to the admins as soon as possible. Now that i look back at the days we were doing the exploit and they look so stupid and boring. It didnt bring us any joy doing it we just sat there and did it while crying over how boring it was cause we wanted money. It's not how the game is supposed to be played and i realized it after i got banned. I am also truly sorry that i just haven't told you the truth from the start and lied for such a long time. I really don't know why i didn't just say it but i was really scared that i would get banned so i tried to come up with something... I really tried to make up for it as much as possible cause i really love the community and the friendships i've made on the server and there really is no server like yours. I am truly sorry and will be a good boy if i ever get the one chance im begging for. I really miss the server and people on it. Those i like and those who like me as well as the people i had beef with. So just please... reconsider it and i really beg for another chance, i WILL make it up to you.
Hope i see you in game soon :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now that's more like it. Honesty in your appeal, that is all we ask when dealing with appeals. So my question to you is why couldn't you have done this in your first appeal? Why did you try to come with the excuse of that you didn't think you would get banned for it?

Well i didn't do it in my first appeal cause i just didn't think i was supposed to, honestly. I thought i was supposed to write about the exploit and not about what happened after. That's simply my bad and that's why i wrote this ban appeal, to actually explain it all. The excuses were because i was really scared of getting banned and that was the first thing that popped up in my head, it was kind of like an instinct. It's really stupid and i've realized it when we told you what actually happened and I'm just as sorry for it now as i was when i realized how stupid it was.

You have a fairly clean record, therefore I will give you another chance but you will have a full character wipe, do you agree to this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back