What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Charles Jenkins - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Jenkins

Unban Appeal for Charles Jenkins 

In-game Name: Charles Jenkins

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198337966802

The date you got banned: 30/10/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbied312

Reason given for your ban: (C1.9) Age Restrictions - Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Being underage on the server (17)

Why should we unban you ?: Hi, so on October 30th 2020 me being 17 I was banned until my 18th birthday. I turn 18 on the 17th of January 2021 which is in 3 days and I am asking if you can carry the ban out until then and have me back on the server on my 18th please. I have waited my time since October and I would love to get back on the server. Thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I hope you now understand that lying about your age wasn't the right thing to do.

Let's hope you come back and provide some good quality roleplay. Don't want to see the same crap you was pulling off before you got banned.

Happy Birthday and welcome back.

Unbanned

When people lie, they get caught.

The appeal will now be Denied and the ban will be issued again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back