What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - sir danbu & Jono - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruppr

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gruppr A

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: sir danbu & Jono

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 14/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT):

What best describes this incident ?: Low Quality RP / RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Unfortunatley I don't have a video any longer than the clip I have uploaded. This is what happened prior to the video. There were people already at salt trader as I landed however none of them I knew nor were any of them my allies. They were in their own convesation which you can see continuing up until the point of getting in the huron - we had no involvement in this conversation nor were we ever mentioned. I landed the huron on what seemed to have been an incident which resulted in 3 people being injured and revived - I had no part in the matter. Once they were revived there was a single interaction between myself and danbu which consisted of asking the age of both myself and Ben Murphy - nothing else.

As I was getting into the Huron you can see the guys continuing the conversation which, once again, didn't involve us. After turning the engine on and starting to take off danbu proceeded to say "I do have friends and allies in the area, ok - So if i see any of you big brains pull gats im gonna gat you." Which I didn't think this involved me as there was no reason for this, it didn't it make any sense as we were in the heli and couldn't pull our weapons out Another issues would we the fact that there was no demands set prior to saying this which once again made gave me the impression it wasn't directed towards me.

Continuing to lift off he then says "if you fly off im gonna rip you out, ok?". This was my main issue with the whole scenario was that it was a very poor initiation. I'm aware there is very little time to conversate as I'm already flying away however there was plenty of chance prior to me getting in the huron for any initation or interaction to occur but as stated there was absolutley none. In addition there was no intention stated as to why he wanted me to not fly off. Proceeding my fuel tank was shot and I had to land at which point I ran and hid. As far as I'm aware it's not considered an active gunfight unless both parties enganged - I never had a gun out nor were there any shots fired from my side but I was still shot and executed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Z2X6Kj2XNXo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not personally involved in the Gunfight itself though i was present as one of the medics treating some people that were down and would like to give my Point of view on this situation, Upon arriving to the location i treated 3 people of which one was Sir Danbu himself. there was some talking and messing around for a minute or 2 including the initiation that was not towards Grupr, This was to J.Rackham after i joked to him to shoot danbu after explaining to Danbu that it was a joke he then turned towards the Huron likely in an attempt to rob it, this was about 3 minutes after reviving Danbu which itself it not susposed to happen but that is on something else i would say it was a failed attempt at a robery after hearing they earned quite a bit of money.

firstly one we joined the liaison and after 40min of going over the same point 26 times we decided to compensate you and your gang mates for there gear, but then you decided to leave the liaison and refused to return.

secondly why at 3:24 in the video provided did you open the gang tab and look at the number of relic members ( this is clear as you didnt scroll down to look at any other gangs)

thirdly the reason i didn't follow through with my first initiation was because we were waiting for more people to roll up plus a couple seconds later i  realised it was joke. also the reason i make a initiation before you stepped in the chopper was because the odd of use wining the fight were higher because that would be one less person on the ground, also i didnt realize at first the chopper was leaving so i ran to make a.
thank you for coming to my ted talk 
any questions

(https://youtu.be/z7RKpiH1rOo) clear   initiation )

Indeed we had a liason - the point of a liason (atleast in my eyes) it is to see where you went wrong and where you could improve or to educate the party on how you weren't in the wrong but instead you tried to provoke a reaction with your sarcastic and condescending comments such as - "Have a drink of water and stop yelling." and "It's just a video game". Not to mention the statement of "going over the same point 26 times" which was exaggerated and unneeded. Secondly we never finalised or agreed on any compensation, we were about to start talking about the matter however your attitude in the liason was poor to say the least. I'm more than willing to be comped if the party is respectful however you weren't and didn't seem to have any intention to change your ways. Another issue would be the fact that people who weren't involved in the situation decided to join and when asked to leaved refused. Furthermore after trying to summerise my main issue with the situation I was met with people deliberately talking over me and making childish noises.

Regarding me looking at groups, I'm unsure as to why I did this. However this doesn't have much issue in regards to metagaming since I never used this information inside roleplay to my advantage. - Using out of game information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban, Looking at the number of people in group isn't inhenriently meta gaming.

Once again you never made an initiation towards me before I was already half way off the ground. You were speaking to another guy entirely, this is clearly seen at 00:46. "Ok listen here buddy, if you keep pointing your gun at me....Im gonna ??? your head off" Whilst your running around him. To eleaborate this wasn't at me nor any of my allies. This was someone different.

Lastly your "clear initiation" is very much perfect (in regards of sound quality) on discord but not so much when it comes ingame. If you're regarding your initiation as clear in the sense of done correctly/well - it wasn't (atleast in my eyes). As mentioned in the paragraph prior you weren't speaking to me at all, up until I was already lifting off at which point you only said you had friends and allies and to get out or be shot. This comes back to low quality role play. I was not involved nor did I know the guy pointing a gun at you. You told him not me.

Ok so, I was flying around salt trader and heard a initiation on a helicopter in comms. I Heard a clear initiation to rip people out of the helicopter with friends and allies clearly stated (https://youtu.be/z7RKpiH1rOo). As shots had been fired I had landed thinking it was a active gunfight. As I got out of the MH-9 Hummingbird I looked into the trees where I was told you had ran into, I saw a person in the trees with a gun so I opened fire. Within the clip that Gruppr provided at the 4:47 mark he was sat in a bush next to his ally with a gun out (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2X6Kj2XNXo&feature=youtu.be). So as I saw the gun I shot the player with the gun and must have hit Gruppr in the cross fire.

In response to @jonoh12

As mentioned

Once again you never made an initiation towards me before I was already half way off the ground. You were speaking to another guy entirely, this is clearly seen at 00:46. "Ok listen here buddy, if you keep pointing your gun at me....Im gonna ??? your head off" Whilst your running around him. To eleaborate this wasn't at me nor any of my allies. This was someone different.

Lastly your "clear initiation" is very much perfect (in regards of sound quality) on discord but not so much when it comes ingame. If you're regarding your initiation as clear in the sense of done correctly/well - it wasn't (atleast in my eyes). As mentioned in the paragraph prior you weren't speaking to me at all, up until I was already lifting off at which point you only said you had friends and allies and to get out or be shot. This comes back to low quality role play. I was not involved nor did I know the guy pointing a gun at you. You told him not me.
It was a low quality initiation split in two halves between two roleplay scenarios. The person pointing a gun at danbu had no involvement with myself or any allies which makes me question as to why he used the prior "stop pointing your gun at me" as a reason behind his given consequenses towards us. Regarding you mistaking me for someone with a gun - that's a fair mistake. However you shouldn't have opened fire in the first place, it wasn't an active gun fight nor was danbu's initiation valid. Even in a case where it was, danbu stated that it was to rip me out of the huron  - you did exactly that. We were out of the huron, and hadn't fired a single shot nor did we have the intention too. So why would you still proceed to shoot? I'm aware someone had a gun out and is a possible threat but that doesn't mean you have the right to shoot him.

Another issue. If we were in an active gun fight you wouldn't be required to roleplay an execution (which you did) - Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.  So this makes me believe you knew it wasn't an active gunfight and instead chose to RDM for the sake of danbu's poor initiation. Furthermore I feel like it was less for roleplay and more for sake of a gunfight. When I questioned as to why you guys did what you did the response was this -

Screenshot 2021-01-14 230251.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In response to @xvRexzii

Reports (atleast in my mind) aren't for sake of lost gear, they're there to keep the community clean and fair. Sure, I could have gone off, forgotten about this and made my money - until it happens again to me or to another group of people.

Okay. As we have stated in the liason how are we meant to initiate within 10 seconds or less if what your expecting is a paragraph. Also I would like to mention that we gave you PLENTY of time to land the helicopter and listen to our demands. And as you can see you were aware the situation was beginning to be a hostile environment to which you jumped into the helicopter. As Danbu initiated to KILL and you not following his demands we had the clear right to kill you as we kept eyes (me) in the hellcat about 10 seconds after you landing. If you didn't hear our initiation then it's not our issue as it's your fault the earplugs weren't in. In the video provided from my end you can tell that the initiation by Danbu is to KILL and even though you didn't have a weapon out we still found you and eliminated you. If your issue is with the roleplay then report for poor RP. But because roleplay was present before the start of the situation and the demands were to kill you I believe RDM is not applicable to this case. 

(thanks you to all who decided to add onto this report with information.  to quickly elaborate on rex's point within the time it took for you two right both responses to this report who could of made your money back ,saying that every word you write took you 2 seconds times by all 709 = 23 min and 30 seconds which would of made your money back )

firstly to comment on you calling my comments in the liason to be  sarcastic and condescending. yes i don't disagree i wasn't saying  them in a sarcastic  but never to condescending in any way, just at the time telling you to calm down as you were get very heated over the liaison . 

secondly i do agree that the liaison was  very messy as we had all different types of people joining you weren't involved and i do agree it was not helpful in resolving the situations

thirdly i am happy to privately talk about the situation in TeamSpeak betweem the two of us if needs be   as there is no need dragging it out of the forums 

In response to @Lord Steve

As previously mentioned, a fix to not having enough time to initiate would be doing it prior to me getting into the huron. However you chose the worst possible situation to do it in leaving zero room for roleplay which would consider it low quality roleplay casing my death as RDM. The situation was not getting hostile towards me, danbu told someone to lower their gun which was soon after stated as a joke therefore making the situation non hostile (which once again, didn't include me). We didn't "jump" in the huron in an attempt to flee from the situation but because we were leaving after having sold our salt. As I've stated a countless number of times the conversation you guys were having did not include me at all.

You don't have a right to kill someone after having proceeded to give very low quality roleplay this why it's later considered RDM - please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting. Not hearing what danbu said was never the issue, it's the fact that what he said was lacking. The roleplay was not present before the start of the initation. Having a roleplay scenario with someone is with that person(s) and not with anyone else who was never involved in said scenario. I was not involved nor was I ever once interacted within this situation until I had already taken off.

Finally as stated in 1.2 - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. My issue is with both the lack of roleplay which intern is considered RDM. Since danbu had the low quality roleplay and Jono was the one to kill me I have included both of them in my report.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In response to @dantheman321

Like I've stated it was not about the money -

Reports (atleast in my mind) aren't for sake of lost gear, they're there to keep the community clean and fair. Sure, I could have gone off, forgotten about this and made my money - until it happens again to me or to another group of people.
I'm no longer interested in having a discussion in teamspeak after having tried prior to making this report. As I've said it was messy, immature and disrespectful. I gave you that privilege of hearing your side but was met with toxcity.

Our reasoning to initiateting on you at the time that we did is you were left defenceless and it gave us a huge advantage to killing you. As to the initiation it was clear and it was conducted properly. You were given a demand a consequence and time to comply to which you didn't as to why you got shot

As both stated in my previous responses and in the rules the initation was not conducted properly. You left yourself no room to include any roleplay aspect, which provided a helicopter variant of "hands up or die" or a vehicle variant of "if you drive away you will be shot". You didn't even mention as to why you wanted me to land the huron - was this a robbery?

As both stated in my previous responses and in the rules the initation was not conducted properly. You left yourself no room to include any roleplay aspect, which provided a helicopter variant of "hands up or die" or a vehicle variant of "if you drive away you will be shot". You didn't even mention as to why you wanted me to land the huron - was this a robbery?
We don't need to say if its a robbery. Its OUR choice to do so. If you knew it was a robbery would you have landed? Because it presented as one

It's less for the fact of clarification and more for roleplay - absolutley, you don't need to say anything but that's what makes the difference between non RDM and RDM. Like I said, telling someone "if you fly away you will be shot" is very much if not the same as saying "if you drive away you will shot" - which is not allowed since I know people who have been banned for such. Saying it's a robbery atleast has a minimal amount of roleplay for it to not be considered low quality but that even that was absent.

The fact of the matter is the only verbal communication which was said from danbu which was directed towards me was  "i have friends and allies" and "if you fly off I will rip you out". This is not considered high quality roleplay if it is to be considered roleplay at all.

The fact of the matter is the only verbal communication which was said from danbu which was directed towards me was  "i have friends and allies" and "if you fly off I will rip you out". This is not considered high quality roleplay.
Now I am confused. Are you trying to argue that there was no RP before the initiation or that there was little RP in an initiation

Also during the liaison you did say you were looking for money compensation. And now you say this isn't about this. What is this really about?

I've edited my last response to make it more clear as to my opinion on the matter.

This is not considered high quality roleplay if it is to be considered roleplay at all.
There was no interaction/roleplay before danbu's "don't fly off or be shot". This is, as stated in the rules, is regarded as low quality roleplay. [SIZE=medium] - “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.
Regarding the compensation, as I've previous mentioned and which I will now elaborate on, I would have be more than happy to accept such if the offending party was respectful and knew what they did could be considered as low quality and intern improve apon that however there was no such attitude. There was toxcitiy and childish behaviour. "What is this really about?" is exactly as I posted, a low quality roleplay experience which resulted in RDM.[/SIZE]

I've edited my last response to make it more clear as to my opinion on the matter.

There was no interaction/roleplay before danbu's "don't fly off or be shot". This is, as stated in the rules, is regarded as low quality roleplay. [SIZE=medium] - “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.
Regarding the compensation, as I've previous mentioned and which I will now elaborate on, I would have be more than happy to accept such if the offending party was respectful and knew what they did could be considered as low quality and intern improve apon that however there was no such attitude. There was toxcitiy and childish behaviour. "What is this really about?" is exactly as I posted, a low quality roleplay experience which resulted in RDM.[/SIZE]
Danbu and jono the people who you are REPORTING. Were being respectful even when you attacked them with previous situations. They kept their calm and wanted to finish the liason but you decided to leave after saying "Ill go with the report"

Danbu and jono the people who you are REPORTING. Were being respectful even when you attacked them with previous situations. They kept their calm and wanted to finish the liason but you decided to leave after saying "Ill go with the report"
Unsure if you have read what was previously said but please read what has been said regarding the liason as you would have found your answer there - from the words of danbu "yes i don't disagree i wasn't saying  them in a sarcastic". So saying danbu was respectuful is not entirely true, infact he was very much provocating the situation by throwing out snarky comments. What do you mean by "attacked them with previous situations"? In regards to Jono he was civil however this is what I have said and still have to say -

Indeed we had a liason - the point of a liason (atleast in my eyes) it is to see where you went wrong and where you could improve or to educate the party on how you weren't in the wrong but instead you tried to provoke a reaction with your sarcastic and condescending comments such as - "Have a drink of water and stop yelling." and "It's just a video game". Not to mention the statement of "going over the same point 26 times" which was exaggerated and unneeded. Secondly we never finalised or agreed on any compensation, we were about to start talking about the matter however your attitude in the liason was poor to say the least. I'm more than willing to be comped if the party is respectful however you weren't and didn't seem to have any intention to change your ways. Another issue would be the fact that people who weren't involved in the situation decided to join and when asked to leaved refused. Furthermore after trying to summerise my main issue with the situation I was met with people deliberately talking over me and making childish noises.

Lastly I'd like to say I gave everyone in that liason more than enough chances to be quiet and let me say my side however they never gave me a chance. As stated in the paragraph above "after trying  to summerise my main issue with the situation I was met with people delibertely talking over me and making childish noises." After seeing the liason wasn't going anywhere I calmly and respectfully said "I'm going to go with the report as I don't feel like we resolved anything here."

It was a low quality initiation split in two halves between two roleplay scenarios. The person pointing a gun at danbu had no involvement with myself or any allies which makes me question as to why he used the prior "stop pointing your gun at me" as a reason behind his given consequenses towards us. Regarding you mistaking me for someone with a gun - that's a fair mistake. However you shouldn't have opened fire in the first place, it wasn't an active gun fight nor was danbu's initiation valid. Even in a case where it was, danbu stated that it was to rip me out of the huron  - you did exactly that. We were out of the huron, and hadn't fired a single shot nor did we have the intention too. So why would you still proceed to shoot? I'm aware someone had a gun out and is a possible threat but that doesn't mean you have the right to shoot him
Ok pal so, With this you said you had no involvement with the user holding the gun. You don't need any type of involvement with the user to be initiated on and to be robbed.

Danbu did initiate on you to rip you out but as shots had been fired so I initially thought as you had been shot you could shoot myself or my allies so I was protecting my own and my allies life's as I saw a gun within the trees and then proceeded to shoot.  

And with:

Another issue. If we were in an active gun fight you wouldn't be required to roleplay an execution (which you did) - Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.  So this makes me believe you knew it wasn't an active gunfight and instead chose to RDM for the sake of danbu's poor initiation. Furthermore I feel like it was less for roleplay and more for sake of a gunfight. When I questioned as to why you guys did what you did the response was this -
Within the RP execution its not a must do or a must do-not if you are in a active gunfight its optional to do it depending on the user executing. I Don't know who executed you but it wasn't me.

If you are in a active gunfight with anyone you can execute them without RP if you choose. I Don't know who executed you but they did do it with RP. They didn't have to as it was still a active situation but he decided to.

You don't need any involvement but you need some form of roleplay, this is my primary issue. As stated many times - There was no quality roleplay provided towards myself prior to when danbu said "don't fly away or be shot".  Danbu initiated on me with zero form of roleplay, not only making it invalid but also casing my death as RDM. I'm not disputing whether or not he initiated, it's the fact that it was done at a low standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back