What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Donna Kebab - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyLtd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cody Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Donna Kebab

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 16/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2230

What best describes this incident ?: Mass RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and some associates were talking to some rebels we found at the salt trader hiding with weapons out, we had been speaking to them for a while and we had sent another member to meet a hemmet they said they were waiting for. As we were standing there talking, another member of their gang opened fire on us without initiation. Earlier in the day I had also been attempted RDM'd by one of the members of the group, I didnt report it as it seemed like a mistake. I did not try to talk to them in Liaison as I had tried the first time they did it and they didn't respond, so I didn't want to waste my time trying again.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skK328cFoBw&ab_channel=Cody
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

As we can see from your video its pretty clear too see that they would be there to rob people. However they are roleplaying well and considering both people are "New" too the server im quite impressed really.

Now as for "Donna Kebab" as he has not commented here i can only assume that he shot because you got his friends to put their hands up so you could restrain them. Whilst we know that for him to actually shoot in this situation the 2 people in front of you would have too "Initiate" for him so that he could open fire on you all this is where people sometimes get confused with the rules here as oppose to other places where that may be acceptable.

As they are a new group and i am almost certain that this would be his reasoning, i will be issuing a 1 Day Ban for rule A1.2

Hopefully this will prompt him and his friends to come and look on the forums to see the reasoning so we can avoid issues like this in the future with this group. 

Thanks for your report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back