What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - jeffshawshank - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for jeffshawshank 

In-game Name: Jeff Shawshank

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199093859601

The date you got banned: 11/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: G2.3 and G3.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For failing to RP whilst underwater & lifting money from the business bank account on a separate character.

Why should we unban you ?: As Jeff, it’s normal for him to withdraw money as he partly owns The Bean Machine. Because i’m used to doing this, I’ve obviously done this as Izzy, without even thinking! I apologise for this rule break and think it’s best to remove Izzy from the city so I can solely focus on Jeff's roleplaying story as i'm looking forward to working at Autocare.
I understand that talking when I was submerged under water isn’t acceptable and isn’t a high standard of roleplay, I can only apologise and assure you that this won’t happen again.
Izzy has indeed spoke to Harley on a couple of occasions where she told me about the Aztecas. Saying that, I could see their faces from their twitter profile pictures, with their names and the conversations they have had with people on there. Hence why I would know a little bit more about them.

All in all i broke rules G2.3 and G3.5 and all i can do is apologise and assure you it won't happen again. Thank You.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You are aware what happens to people who swap money between characters using an in-game businesses aren't you ?

To my knowledge its a character wipe
That is correct for both characters should I decide to unban including any business you own that were exploited to aid this.

I am however concerned that I have 5 staff notes to date all mentioning the lack of roleplay, you have also been spoken about breaking roleplay and combat logging in the past.

What's going on with that ? That is a high number of notes in such a short space of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read the rules again to refresh my memory. I've taken nearly a week away from the city to reflect on the roleplay i carry out, and that it'll be of a higher standard from now on.

Good to hear and hopefully you do, Due to the serious nature of exploiting any further bans within 6 months will result in a permanent ban

Terms of the unban are:

1. You have received a full account wipe

2. Currently there isn't a blacklist but there will be in future so for now you are unable to be a part of any business

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back