What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - yung chong - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

yung chong

Unban Appeal for yung chong 

In-game Name: Markus Ferdinand

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198029966749

The date you got banned: 05/07/16

Member of the team that banned you: Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban: unsure it is a very long time ago

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i am not sure. way back i met this guy on another altislife server and he scripted and spawned in guns at a couple servers and we robbed people and got banned from a couple server so ukrp might be one of them

Why should we unban you ?: this incident occurde 4 yeas ago and i have matured and improved my rp i have never had hacks for arma or any other game. i recently returned to arma and have 120 hours this last week. i really just want to play a good rp server and i am not looking to cause any chaos. i understand that what i think i did is unacceptable and it will never happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So when you and this guy you met decided to rob people with gear you obtained through him cheating why didn't you report it?

beacuse we met at a server with like the 30 same people playing on and we was both part of the same community after a while he told us abaout the script things honestly i was stupid should have reported but i went along with it but i have no more contact with this person nor community and i am not trying to fuck araound wanna play a good rp server with friends

Whilst that incident may have been long ago, you've also had something come up far more recently outside of RPUK, 24/11/2019... What happened there?

I honestly cant recall the incident youre reffering to would u care to elaborate?

i havent been on the server since 2016 if im not wrong. By outside of rpuk where do u mean?

As mentioned this was something outside of RPUK. Do you recall an Infistar Globalban? 

i do not recall any incident might have been a mistake i know i dont have any hacks on my computer

As this was all long ago, I'll give you another chance. Please ensure you have a good understanding of the rules and stay out of trouble!

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back