What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - TFR RIOT - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

System4200

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Quinten Amobay

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: TFR RIOT

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 16/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2330

What best describes this incident ?: Trolling in the greenzone, trying to kill a Medic, and also blatant homophobia

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In Kavala square, i noticed the Hemmet was 'tipping' didn't think it was due to a person, but tried to get in to move it thinking it was due to its position. the Hemmet was then pushed on me, killing me.

The NHS tried getting me up, and despite being asked not to keep pushing it, as it had been shown to kill, he pushed it further onto us.

after this, i continued to ask him to stop... he decided he wanted to keep doing it

In a brief audible confrontation shortly after, he starts being very homophobic to a small group of people, and being generally toxic, saying "you look Gay" and asking "is that your boyfriend"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNtHYND5Qk8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Yes, I tried to tip the hemmt on its side to make it block the road and was trolling which is a rulebreak from my side. I apologize. But as for the homophobic stuff I am just being a mouthly bastard trying to piss you guys off. If you got offended about that or if that made you feel bad why didnt you put  //Stop in direct chat? So I would have stopped. But bragging to me about the gopro footage and basically threat to report thats ok to do?

To be totally Frank. I don't feel the need to to use // in that situation. 

The very idea that you were role-playing as a mouthy homophobe, and that you thought "oh hey, he's role-playing back as someone who opposes homophic views, how neat!" is pretty obsurd 

We told you "in character" to stop, and that should have been enough of jolt over the head to make you realise maybe you should stop while youre ahead, not to double down on this rp experience 

Well clearly you should use //, because that is out of the character and the situation would had stopped there. If you cannot handle me being toxic or mouthly inform me about the matter by //stop.

But I told you guys look gay. it has nothing to do you guys as person or who you really are. It is just me chatting shit in game for laughs. But clearly if that offended you I can promise that is not the first or the last game you play where you get called gay for no reason. 

And in my opinion calling people gay is mild insult thing to say what comes to insults. Its not like I went and call you guys faggots or something more "hurtfull".

But if people get offended of my insults they can come and talk to me in teamspeak so I can apologize. But if I get banned for mildy insults then clearly this is not right community to me if you cant say anything just for laughs because you will get banned. But that is for the admins to decide that does my shit talk fit in roleplay or not.

And the problem here also is that you dont know me. Because everybody who know me can say that when I open my mouth in game there usually comes nothing but pure shit with roast sauce and epic memes.

again, I dont feel the need to warn you that I (someone you have had minimal to zero interactions with in the past) potentially dont want to hear and would take offense to you being homophobic opening like that. you doubled down on it big time.

you say the problem is that I dont know you, well spoilers buddy, a lot of people on the server join everyday dont know you, and if that's how you greet them in the middle of Kavala square.... then that's an issue I would like to see eradicated from the server... completely, cause fuck that discriminatory shit. If you have to be told to not be homophobic on a case-by-case issue, then you're beyond help in my opinion.

Oh and by the way, I didn't threaten to report you, it wasn't me who mentioned the footage, all I did was inform an admin via dispatch and ask if they could keep an eye on you themselves

As I say, we tried liaison, you doubled down on your actions and were remorseless, you admitted to being homophobic, you admitted to trolling and trying to kill the medic, you admitted to intentionally performing dogshit RP because you had to hurry up to kill me before restart (point from the other report against you) and yet, there was no apology or acceptance just a very "yea I did those things..." attitude.

As I said, I'd like to let admins take it from here, If any admins need anything further from me, please ping me

Sorry to dissapoint you, but when did I say I am homophobic? yea, exactly I didnt. I admitted to trolling, and I didnt admit to any shit roleplay 😄😄 Feels like you are just trying to get revenge on me because things didnt go your way. And yea I apologized but you said something of "that is not apology, I am not accepting that". this seriously got in to your feelings, but hopefully someday you realise that this is just a game. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So after watching the video and reading these comments, I think its pretty clear that @tofithelegendhas broken some rules.

Firstly, the fact that you consider calling someone gay to be an insult really does speak to your level of maturity. The fact that you are trying to be offensive by insinuating someone's sexual preference is just beyond me, but there you go.

Secondly, trolling. Why on earth do you think its a bright idea to go around trolling by pushing vehicles in order to kill people? And after you realise that it has killed someone, you continue to do it? Even when there is a medic there trying to help clean up your mess!

And finally,

If you cannot handle me being toxic or mouthly inform me about the matter by //stop.
No-one should have to deal with you being toxic. Sure, be mouthy but being toxic is a whole other thing.

All said and done, I had thought to perm you and let you explain yourself in an unban appeal. But, I will give you one more chance to show that you can actually be a decent member of this community. So I will be banning you, following the fair bans system.

Action taken: TFR RIOT - 1.4/1.7 - 2 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back