What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Hola Beep - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeikkQ

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Veikko Knight

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Hola Beep

Which server did the incident take place on: Discord

Date of the incident: 16/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 21

What best describes this incident ?: Hola Beep messaged me out of game to try and break someone of prison

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hola Beep messaged me on discord saying that he wanted to take me hostage so that he could break his friends out of prison and then said he would pay me for it.
Its a rule break of G3.1

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://i.gyazo.com/a566b3a97bb2cf3bc6d92f4ce59e7333.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Maybe I'm being dense, but to my understanding resolving would involve reaching a common ground for a misunderstanding. I'm interested to find out what you might have meant by your message that could have caused a misunderstanding requiring a resolution.

It also begs the question if you've tried this once and you've been called out for it, how many times have you tried this and it gone under the radar?

Okay Aiden so first, veikk is a friend of mine for some time, i thought we are complete friends, we used to do a lot of banter and what not so this message was gonna be my joke, i was gonna send him this and if he said yes then i was gonna say something that you are gonna get banned like me from police, it was just simple banter, i was gonna say something like this as he raided my house yesterday, so i was gonna be like oh yeah break my friends out, it was just gonna be banter between him and me, if he said yes then i was gonna be like do you also wanna get blacklisted out of police like me lol, he never replied back instead of that he just straight up made a report on me, the word 'plz' is meant to be a joke in there, i thought me and veikk were close friends but yeah i was completely wrong, guess this whole situation with him turned out wrong, he could've said no to me or said that i will report you if you do this etc, i was just joking around but the result wasn't so nice i guess sorry about that if you got angry or something as i was just trying to start a small convo between us in dms but it resulted in something else, i do this with some other friends too (Not Breaking Out Prison Thing, Jokes With Friends), you also asked that have i done something like this before? then no i rarely break friends out of prison as it has a lot of risks and stuff, i have done it once in few months so yeah i don't break friends out of prison, if i wanted to break out a friend then i would've just went in game and took someone as a hostage or some low ranked police officer, my intentions weren't like this.
I come around to have banter and fun in discord with ppl and i guess thats not the case with VeikkQ anymore, i guess ill be more careful next time cos i have learnt my lesson that there is no point anymore because ppl will report u for a small joke ur going to do in dms

Usually we let reports sit for 24 hours, however given that you've just lied to me, you can now explain yourself TRUTHFULLY in an unban appeal.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back