What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - dob_unban - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dob_unban

Unban Appeal for dob_unban 

In-game Name: dobbs

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198359556538

The date you got banned: 19/05/20

Member of the team that banned you: Wilco ?

Reason given for your ban: I cannot specifically remember, frag montage related

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I recall being banned for making a thread 'Post your frag montages here' (not posting any actual montage) and being banned for it being a troll thread as there was a 0 policy for frag montages.

Why should we unban you ?: That was roughly may time I believe and lots of time has passed and I have also seen that you have introduced the redzone frag montages so I hope that my previous behaviour can be taken lightly and with such time has passed and being a very boring lockdown I'd like to kill some time and have another chance back on RPUK. No need to beat around the bush as I don't want to waste your time, but I can promise to return with a more mature and serious attitude towards the roleplay aspect of the server and I ultimately just want to be unbanned for nostalgia reasons. This was my main Arma server and since banned I haven't even bothered to launch Arma for months. I have also seen some familiar names so would be good to catch up with old players, but also meet new ones.

Thank you for reading my unban and I am happy to answer any questions!
-dobbs

(not the specific day I was banned on, I am going off my last post made on my profile was May time).

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@dob_unban No...You was banned by Matt and it is a little more juicy than that I am afraid, We do not want any extreme right wing politics here

RYqjqM2.png

Please explain yourself, Why did you bring that here ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@dob_unban No...You was banned by Matt and it is a little more juicy than that I am afraid, We do not want any extreme right wing politics here

Please explain yourself, Why did you bring that here ?

Hi Wilco, thanks for the quick reply. As you and I both know these past months have been extremely busy to the point I can't even remember the password to login in to my RPUK main account so I couldn't check for the reason, but I did remember the initial ban reason. 

I changed my name to Tommy Robinson as a joke. It was a poor joke and I in no way want to associate myself apart of any racism or groups which support racism as I fully disagree with everything about it. This is something which over the past months I have matured and much regret my decision to join your server with the name Tommy Robinson and is not something I will be repeating or posting any 'jokes' associated with that behaviour in any way and I want to prove myself and be let back into this community properly as I do miss it a lot. I can bring a great role-player to the community and not some far right extremist which is what I made out to be in the unban reason!  

you explained your reasoning for the name change, poor taste of humor. 
ef520788ffcda462b3ec8878e64b88b2.png

Whats this about? 

you explained your reasoning for the name change, poor taste of humor. 
View attachment 16218

Whats this about? 
Hey man, I totally agree it was a poor taste of humour and regret posting it and understand why the ban was placed. I thought it was funny but clearly it is not and I completely understand that now. Again, it was so long ago and as previously mentioned I cannot remember my ban reason. I remember posting it now you have bought it back and totally admit to my mistakes, I'm not trying to play dumb by not addressing my whole ban reason, I just have a really bad memory! I hope I can clear up everything and prove that I want to be welcomed back on the server and that you will not see a repeat of these poor jokes and I will come back with a much more mature attitude which will fit into the RPUK etiquette. I respect how these jokes are not acceptable and that you want to keep RPUK a positive place and I too can return with a positive attitude. I hope that with the lengthy time passed since I got banned and you can give me a second chance and if so I can return promising that you will not be seeing my name here again. Cheers 

I really hope that you mean what you've told us here. This is your second 1.6 and believe me, if there's a third, you won't even be entertained with the chance of an appeal.

This is your one and only opportunity to show that your "poor taste of humour" has changed.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back