What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - spunkymunky - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunkymunky

Unban Appeal for spunkymunky 

In-game Name: Scouse Twat

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198839562766

The date you got banned: 18/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Samantha

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think ive been banned because i started a random rdm without roleplaying.

Why should we unban you ?: Dear Samantha, I truly apologize for causing this disturbance in the server I understand that I have ruined the time for these players, I truly apologize for violating these rules I have learned and I just want to be unbanned, this is my first server and I have really enjoyed my time on this server, I am new to roleplay server so I end up messing up occasionally, but so far It was very fun playing it. I am sorry for my mistake. I'm not going to violate any more rules. So Samantha, if you were able to unban me, that would be the perfect thing. You're no longer going to see me mess up, I swear.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @spunkymunky

Well after the video I just watched of you, I think its safe to say that VDM is the least of your concerns. You were banned mostly down to a report placed against you where you were dead on the floor and then proceeded to call the officer involved a F****t, along side you breaking RP and berating the officer about having an LGBT flag on his shoulder. Now, with that information in hand, would you like to have another go at this?

@spunkymunkyplease respond soon or this appeal will time out

Sorry it was my mistake i just got triggered because i was having a horrible night and ended up being toxic to everyone on the server. I really do apologise for breaking act and i apologise to the guy i called a F****t.

Well looking at the video, you seem to have some real hate behind what you are saying. I don't think a half arsed apology would cut it here. 

On top of that, I have just looked at your last ban, only 4 days before this ban I might add, where you mass RDMed in kavala. What was that about?

Im not sure i just joined a group that was shooting, a guy named crimzon started shooting at police so i joined in.

and i generally just got really triggered it was my fault i broke out like that.

And logging out when restrained?

Listen i know ive broken a fuck load of rules and im generally sorry, listen if you do consider unbanning me you wont be having anymore issues or stupid childish breakouts of rage nor breaking character. Since it is my first time playing on a rp server i wasnt expecting there to be rules like this but now i understand that theres more than i thought.

You have indeed broke a lot of rules. you have been here such a short time and I cannot believe, genuinely, that you did not think there would be consequences for your actions. 

One more question. What has been your experience with female members of this community so far?

Pretty normal, i did say a joke here and there about them though but not to intentionally offend them.

So you have never referred to any female member of this community as a "whore"?

Pretty sure ive never called a girl on this game a whore, i can guarantee i have not.

ive heard other people say it but im sure i have not.

to be honest with you, a picture of you is really starting to build up here. Tell me this, why should we unban you? what do you bring to the server/community? What makes it worth taking another chance on you?

You have to understand that behaviour like this potentially drives people from the community, so I need to be sure that its worth bringing you back.

If you guys unban me i wont be the person i was before the ban, i will also try contribute in helping new people to get used to roleplay and explain what it is (if they havent played rp), i wont be childish or have those stupid outbreaks of rage. I'll also be on my best behaviour since now im aware of all these rules and you won't be hearing anymore problems from me or about me. It will also be nice to unite with people since its lockdown and it's the perfect time to make new friends and before i got banned i did make new genuine friends but it's good that you guys have banned me because i've learnt my lesson about the rules and the things i've commited, i promise this wont ever happen again in this community. 

Good, please make sure it doesn't happen again. You will get no more chances should something similar happen again. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back