What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Change Name

Hi,

So I had this account from about 2015 from my steam name. I was wondering if I could change the name of this account to 'Jackelele' or 'Jackelele_' (Alt being Jackelele), I don't have the required posts, but I kind of find it rude to have 'UNITY Network' in my name on another server, seeming that doesn't exist anymore and don't want to make 25 random posts just to change my name. 

@Kenny - UNITY NetworkI don't have a 25 content count but it allows me to change my name. I did message management about this so I'm not sure if they have allowed me to bypass the 25 content count requirement but they didn't reply to my message so I'm not sure. It might be worth messaging them to see. Hope this helps

image.png

Hopefully this will work 🙂

View attachment 16197

I mentioned this in my post, when attempting to do this I got this error;

gRtMms.png

Thanks though.

@Kenny - UNITY NetworkI don't have a 25 content count but it allows me to change my name. I did message management about this so I'm not sure if they have allowed me to bypass the 25 content count requirement but they didn't reply to my message so I'm not sure. It might be worth messaging them to see. Hope this helps

View attachment 16198
Thank you, I will try and give one a message now - was hoping one may see this and help, thank you!

just here so you can reply to me to help bump your way to 25 posts without it classing as spam

so

have you tried turning it on and off again

Last edited by a moderator:
just here so you can reply to me to help bump your way to 25 posts without it classing as spam

so

that is a good question. please reply to us both so I can get the answer also

Hello @Chilli , is this the random bump me topic to get to 25 posts? If so: 

images.jpeg

~ [KLR] Chubby

Last edited by a moderator:

so

You know what, I tried logging in and out, does that count? hahahah thanks man.

Hello @Chilli , is this the random bump me topic to get to 25 posts? If so: 

View attachment 16200

~ [KLR] Chubby
pog look at us all wanting posts 😢

Back