What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Biscottiverdee - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscottiverdee

Unban Appeal for Biscottiverdee 

In-game Name: Biscotti

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198168829471

The date you got banned: 01/07/20

Member of the team that banned you: Cannot remember

Reason given for your ban: Harbouring a banned member

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Playing with someone who was ban evading

Why should we unban you ?: I got a bit too carried away and I didn't think playing with someone who was ban evading could get me banned at the time. After the response that I got from my last appeal, I understood where a went wrong. I thought it was acceptable because he was a friend and it was because of this narrow mindset that I am in the position I am in now. After being banned, I had realised I could've just payed no attention to him and not add to the problem by giving him money and a gang to play with but I didn't apply my real life common sense in this scenario. For that mistake, I am sorry.

I have nothing but love for the community, I have met loads of really good people on here, done some really great roleplay and especially when trying out the FiveM server, it really allowed me to get creative with rp. Its really good fun and my intentions where never to bring harm to the community or ruin someone else's experience. My intentions where to play with an old friend nothing more than that. I see where I went wrong and If I could go back and re think my actions, I would.

I have done so many appeals to get unbanned and as I am writing this, I am getting déjà vu after déjà vu. I feel like I am repeating myself in all of these appeals but then again im not quite sure on what I should say differently. There isn't much I can say to convince whoever is reading this that I can be trusted to be allowed back but If I am allowed back, I wish to continue bringing fun and creative roleplay scenarios to FiveM and arma.

What would I have done differently?
I would've taken the possibility of me getting banned more seriously and simply say I cannot risk my place in the community just for a few pointless hours or days till either of us gets caught out.

Why should you unban me?
In my past appeals, I have stated "i have matured" or "grown up", in this case I really cannot say either. I am an adult that made a mistake a year 7 is likely to make so I really shouldn't be in this position but I let excitement get the better of me. I think you should unban me because I strongly believe I wont make that same error in judgement again.

-Biscotti

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Biscottiverdee

This is now your 6th ban within this community. Where should we draw the line?

What you did was beyond reason and to think that you were under the impression that helping someone to ban evade, even going so far as to vouch for them to your friends/gang mates is just astonishing. Especially when that person was banned for making disgusting racist remarks!

How do you think that we could ever trust you enough to rejoin this community? And I do not mean that rhetorically, I am genuinely asking, how?

Hello @Bowen OrionThanks for your time, 

This is now your 6th ban within this community. Where should we draw the line?
I am truly grateful for being allowed back so many times, I wish I could go back to the earlier days where I didn't take this server seriously at all and just saw it as a way to kill time. I would've done things very differently but I was young, immature and had reckless behaviour without seeing consequence unless it was handed to me on a plate. I had tendencies to get carried away in the "fun" thus resulting in some out of pocket decisions. I only started to improve as I had to take school and work life more seriously. I started to grow an actual love for the server and I told myself that if I got unbanned again, this time I would seriously make sure I don't do no dumb shit, keep my head down and not allow myself to slip up. 

It was going well, I put more effort into roleplay and I enjoyed doing it. I hate the fact that this is what has managed to take me off the server, and I feel nothing but regret. 

helping someone to ban evade
I would like to make it clear, by no means was I aiding him in the process of ban evading. I don't even know how that would work or how to go about doing it. I was just DM'ed by him one day saying that he could get back onto RPUK, I said how, he said he found a way to ban evade. I added fuel to the fire by giving him a gang and money. Since then, I have regret that decision indefinitely. 

Especially when that person was banned for making disgusting racist remarks!
I genuinely wasn't aware of these "racist remarks". I thought he got banned for duping redzone money, weapons etc.. 

How do you think that we could ever trust you enough to rejoin this community?
This is a difficult one to answer. As this is my 6th ban, I honestly don't know how I have made it this far. I honestly do want the best for this community and I wish to be apart of it as it grows. My slip ups and mistakes that have got me banned before have never been fuelled by bad intentions. I know that If I got unbanned, I can pick myself up from this, I can give to the community, I can provide the great roleplay that I was before this community ban. I can ensure that this is what I can bring to the table. I know its hard to take my word for it as this seems like a consistent position I find myself in but I ask this of administration and Wilco one last time, allow me to show my real intentions for being here and putting time into your servers.

-Biscotti

Right. Well thank you for at least putting some effort into this appeal.

I am willing to grant you an unban from this appeal. Looking over your previous bans, they seem to be mostly silly mistakes and slip ups. This unban does come with a condition though. This will be one of those famous golden chances. Any bans, for anything, within the next 3 months will result in permanent ban without the chance of appeal for at least 6 months.

Do you accept these conditions?

Please make sure that I do not. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back