What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

'Add to Contacts' from recent calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namron

Head of Pestering the Development Team(s)
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
When you 'Add to Contacts' from recent calls, you enter the name, however it doesn't show the value you entered before you click 'Confirm'  (not sure if it's white text or just not displaying the inputted field)

Adding contacts via the Add Contact menu works okay, but if you have someone call you then you 'Add Contact' from clicking their number in the call history, it doesn't accept a value for name. Entering it leaves the field blank. 

This is using the phone with Mouse Control Off (due to other issues I was having with mouse control).

Edit - This actually a UI display error and the name does save there and saves when you confirm.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
from my experience it still enters in the field when saved it just doesnt show

from my experience it still enters in the field when saved it just doesnt show
In hindsight, this would have been a good thing to test first.

I an confirm Chilli is correct. The text is placed in the UI input field but it is either invisible or the same colour as the background (white). Typing and saving still works as intended. Still a bug, just quite an issue as I thought.

.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back