What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - T0MMYx - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tommy

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199103331136

The date when this happened: 20/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and some chaps decided we'd like to do some Salt runs, After all the graft and hard work we finally made our way to the salt trader. Landed my Huron in the garden which then had some nice mechanical issues, Not ideal. As I grabbed some salt from the Heli I heard a little bird land just outside, Seeing three people decamp and make there way to the trader also. After seeing this I decided to run inside and check to see if I could see what they were doing after they didn't run downstairs I thought its a better idea to if my Heli could possibly be being robbed. I ran over and hid in a hedge to see what was going on. One of the guys made the threat "Everybody in the area hands in the air buddy's or I will kill you" obviously after hearing this I lowered my weapon and made my self seen in doing so I got absolutely ruined. Didn't even want to have a conversation or anything. Whilst I was taking my last breaths I did get quite mad as you can imagine. I cant speak for the other chaps if they got spoken to but for myself i had nothing.

Death ID - 405956

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/WZjBEccjTwk
Lost items and total value of compensation: Viper Helmet - £500000, Bergan - £200000, AK12 - £100000, 7.62 Supp - £750000, Processed Salt - 439. Im not too fussed about anything else just the main expensive stuff. I dont have Prestige, AW or Viper which explains me spending so much.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@T0MMYx

As per our Compensation Request guidelines since this is a claim based on a claimed rulebreak, you must submit a Player Report which will then determine the outcome of this compensation request. 

Please let me know when this Report a Player has been concluded. 

Thankyou. 

Hello @T0MMYx

I have noticed the Report a Player you submitted has now concluded however didn't conclude in a way in which would allow me to action this compensation request today for you. As such I will be denying this Compensation Request today. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back