What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - EPR Gamer - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tommy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: EPR Gamer

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 20/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1330

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and some chaps decided we'd like to do some Salt runs, After all the graft and hard work we finally made our way to the salt trader. Landed my Huron in the garden which then had some nice mechanical issues, Not ideal. As I grabbed some salt from the Heli I heard a little bird land just outside, Seeing three people decamp and make there way to the trader also. After seeing this I decided to run inside and check to see if I could see what they were doing after they didn't run downstairs I thought its a better idea to if my Heli could possibly be being robbed. I ran over and hid in a hedge to see what was going on. One of the guys made the threat "Everybody in the area hands in the air buddy's or I will kill you" obviously after hearing this I lowered my weapon and made my self seen in doing so I got absolutely ruined. Didn't even want to have a conversation or anything. Whilst I was taking my last breaths I did get quite mad as you can imagine, I apologise in advance for this. I cant speak for the other chaps if they got spoken to but for myself I had nothing.

Death ID - 405956

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/WZjBEccjTwk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

We told everybody in the area to place your hands above your head otherwise you will be shot and you didn't place your hands up... instead you decide to run towards us with your gun drawn???? Also you said you tried to resolve it with us, I'd like to know when because you didn't ask us to come resolve instead you slung insults at us whilst breaking RP talking about reports on the forums saying where was the initiation and that we have trash roleplay all in direct communications. (We can provide video of anything if need be). I get it i'd be upset to if I got robbed but there's no need for the insults and failRP.

@OliverrAs seen in the evidence I submitted above The only thing I heard you say is what was I quoted in the original request. If you were saying that whilst stood behind the house you killed me at there is no chance it could of been heard from a different  location in the town; You cant assume everyone in the town heard it, even more so when you hide whilst trying to initiate. My weapon was lowered when I approached so there was absolutely no threat. You're just trigger happy like the reputation portrays. The talk about reports on the government website made by other civilians is following RP, However there was moments where I did step out of RP which is correct, ill admit that - This was my breaking point so I apologise for the language; How would you react if you'd grinded for days just to get shot for absolutely no reason, Not announcing your own whereabouts or saying you had mates/allies who are also in on it. Being robbed is always a risk and I'm absolutely fine with that when its done properly, But this isn't it.

Could the admin who's taking up this report allow me to send our POV, i have from when we initiate to when we leave, Tommy was rather rude to us as a group calling us names aswell as breaking RP multiple times. i'd just like to show our side so that we can show we were not in the wrong. Thanks Cris

@CrischeUpload the video to youtube and put the link in the comment when it is done. That way we will be able to see from both POV's

After recived the reported player video he clear that the group gave you multi warning what will happen if you did not put your hands up. 

You guys did not respond in any way and as soon you got shot after so many warning you go straight out of character  and start complaining. 

EPR Gamer did not do anything wrong 

Tommy you uploaded a video where there was no sound from your mic. On the video the reporter posted to us is show they gave many warning and you went out of character  and start speaking. For that you will receive 1 day ban for. Rule break A2.1 1 day 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back