What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Add clothing stores, LS customs & hairdressers to map

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredW

Wiki Editor
Suggestion: 
Re-add clothing stores, LS customs & hairdressers to the map. I have heard it was removed to de-clutter the map but the trade off really isn't worth it in my opinion. 

Pros: 

• Much friendlier for new people who don't know these locations by heart 
  • Also useful for more experienced players as even those who have played for a long time don't know all of the locations 
  • Really no downside 

Cons: 

• If anything, you'd have slightly more icons on the map 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be against adding 1/2 of each but I myself like how little icons we have on the map but then again I can navigate the city with no issues at all. Either way all or a couple of each i'm sure it'll help the vast majority. 

I wouldn't be against adding 1/2 of each but I myself like how little icons we have on the map but then again I can navigate the city with no issues at all. Either way all or a couple of each i'm sure it'll help the vast majority. 
Not everyone is a no life that can make the way around their city with their eyes closed 😉 

For people who think it will make a mess of the map so you cant find stuff, there is an index on the right side you can use to find what you are looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back