What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Extra money from impounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
I feel like vehicle impounds doesn't give that much money, I would suggest maybe every level add 500-1000 pounds extra.

Pros: Doesn't make vehicle impound boring, adds more activity to it.

Cons: Might add too much activity to it, might break the economy just a bit depending on activity of course.

It's just been changed down from 3.5k per impound, personally i feel like it's giving people that are actually doing it for RP etc more of a chance now that theres not 30 people doing it all at the same time just leaving stuff lying all over the impound. Keep it the way it is, the job will be used for people wanting to do tow truck stuff for police or if they want something to do for a bit. 

Money is WAY to easy to come by now with growing weed in houses. 

It's just been changed down from 3.5k per impound, personally i feel like it's giving people that are actually doing it for RP etc more of a chance now that theres not 30 people doing it all at the same time just leaving stuff lying all over the impound. Keep it the way it is, the job will be used for people wanting to do tow truck stuff for police or if they want something to do for a bit. 

Money is WAY to easy to come by now with growing weed in houses. 
I agree with you about the weed thing, but for those that need to make money, vehicle impounds just take too long to do to get anywhere near 100k. Fuel runs are broken atm and cause chaos so not a viable option 

Mechanics have various ways to make money now, some dependant on levels, so this will be moved to implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back