What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - IDK, i have footage tho - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Stanley Handforth

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: IDK, i have footage tho

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 20/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 21

What best describes this incident ?: Deliberate, repeated VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Karen (Norman#6009) and I were out RP'ing a documentary, and we arrived on scene after the outbreak of violence between Ballas and the MILFs. The violence had subsided and both of us were very clearly in no way involved in the altercation. We were approaching Ballas territory, when around 4 purple cars started VDM'ing everyone. They would deliberately speed at people attempting to kill them. While they could use the excuse that we seemed to be part of the violence, using your vehicle as a weapon is FailRP as far as i know (which isn't much, im rather new). Not only were Norman and I posing no threat, they still ran us over, and in the footage you can see that it was not an accident, for several reasons. While the footage is self-explanatory, i was told to give as much detail as possible. You can see in the top right of my screen that they are idle, then begin speeding at us at full speed. Again, they could claim it to be an accident that they hit us, but in the footage you see them backing up and returning, hitting Norman a total of 3-4 times just to finish him off, someone posing no threat to them. In the footage you can also see a few people complaining in /ooc that the Ballas were VDM'ing. I don't know if i recorded it but a few feet away from me were 3 other people on the ground, also VDM'ed by the Ballas. I was made aware that many of the Developpers are Ballas, meaning this report will probably come to no avail, but im sick of getting RDM'ed and VDM'ed with no repercussions. I then attempted to resolve the situation by asking that they take us to the hospital, which if they had, i would not be making this report. However, they were being antagonistic and unpleasant, even after having found out that we were not involved. Admittedly, i did break RP after a while, which is wrong. This was however after a long time of us being antagonised by Ballas and me having to go to bed, since i do not live in the UK, and it was much later than me. I am not trying to justify breaking RP, and i will accept any penalisation that comes along with it. VDM starts at 3:48 (i was told to link a 4 minute video to show context) and i will link screenshots where you can see their IDs in the comments of the report. If this report comes to nothing i would like to recieve a message letting me know why.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/TWYxUAuT61E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://i.imgur.com/9KUkrbt.png    < VDM 1

https://i.imgur.com/JkT5a2c.png   < VDM 2

https://i.imgur.com/FReyuBg.png    < VDM 3

@Katie Janeanything you would like too say feel free to add it before this report is dealt with?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So to me it looks you got run over in the middle of a mass shooting (you can hear the gun shots of both a pistol and and SMG in your clip just before you were mowed down) between the Ballas and the gang that had formed at the flats, the milfs or whatever they want to call themselves which seem to be a mix of random folk and the odd grove flying around in choppers. On your evidence you're charging down the road, with guns still going off accompanied by Grove member, same gang who had been following us around in helicopters and building up the tension to the shootout as rival gangs would. There were also two other people there on the bikes who had been baiting the Ballas for the majority of the day in the white vehicle and on the motorbikes claiming the Ballas territory is now theirs. 

It looks to me like you were just a civilian that just got involved in a gang-beef where you shouldn't be. I also saw you hanging around the same gang in the first shooting as well when the Ballas went over there to defend their turf while the server was taking a dive and was at like 7000ms ping. I agree that the violence had subsided for a few minutes as everyone gathered themselves in their gang areas but it had not finished and it went off again, the violence was definitely not over. (you must have been inside the flats while the MILFs charged at us, but to repeat myself, you can hear the gun shots and see people driving erratically).

I get you're roleplaying as someone filming a documentary, but even Ross Kemp if he went solo, would probably be dead trying to film in the middle of gang-war. I can't speak for the 'resolution' part as I was busy recovering fallen members or roleplaying dealing with rival bodies.

The reason I am replying is because you have lumped my player ID while being a passenger of the vehicle in "VDM 3" which to me I just see a player dealing with a rival gang on their patch. The report is the truth, but a half truth and only from your perspective.

@Charles Vane Im confused why ive been tagged when i was not involved in the VDM/RDM situation?? i was on the ballas clubhouse roof.

@Nice Guy While you are right regarding the perspectives and the gang war, as you said, the violence had subsided and no gunshots were going off in that area. Additionally, the footage clearly shows Ballas mowing down and attempting to run over many people. Me, Norman, some guy on a motorcycle, and someone in the top right of my screen near the end of the clip. The repeatedly ran Norman over, and made sure to pull U-turns to fully finish him off. Senseless and immature behaviour to be honest

You hear the gun shots literally going off on the turf mate, in the footage you provided, I don't know about you but that's not violence subsiding. You were there was the stabbing fest going on when the server was lagging like mad and folk were running each other over on both sides, I myself got ran over after the stabbing wasn't registering. Everyone pretty much backed away waited for the server to catch up again and then gun shots went off as the Milfs all ran from the flats towards ballas. There were several balla members dead on the roof. You literally drove past it and then ran towards the chaos before being ran down by the merc. 

Just accidental casualties of the war between two turfs. You knew it was going on, you were there during the lag, just trying to talk to "dead bodies" while in character and you're there again running at the Ballas with a rival gang member. As senseless and immature as you see it, it's not random and it was all provoked in defense as we are under fire from every angle. As I said can't speak on behalf of the discussion you had while being dead but if I had known you were not involved I'd have taken you to get help, as I have done with others who have just been stood there literally as guns have been shot just "spectating". I'll not respond further as I was at the end of the day just a passenger in the armoured truck, just felt a need to reply since my ID was in a screenshot.

@Charles Vane Im confused why ive been tagged when i was not involved in the VDM/RDM situation?? i was on the ballas clubhouse roof.
Sorry about that, there seemed to be a crash which gave us the session ID of 23 being you. DB checks have shown who the 2 drivers were, sorry again.

So we have ID: 23 - Luke Link and ID: 43 - Sinnister Roberts

From what you have said @Nice Guyit seems to me that there was some gang issues going on at the time which can be heard in the video. If this were the case and if these people were involved i would have no issue closing this down with no action. However that is not the case, Norman and Stanley were not involved, they were around the same area and they were roleplaying there own thing. Whilst them running towards shots or a gang war could be seen as very silly its also not against the rules. Running them over with full intent of killing them whilst you do not actually "Know" if they are involved or not.. you are presuming there involvement. Thats a risk luke and Sinnister have taken upon themselves and in this case it will lead to both of them receiving a ban for G1.1 (VDM)

Luke Link - 7 Day Ban (FBS) - G1.1

Sinnister Roberts: 1 Day Ban (FBS) - G1.1

Thankyou for your report @Anteater

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

As its been pointed out the identifiers have been wrong, unbans have been actioned.
The Identifiers will be looked at for a better way to identify actual people in cars.

But i must urge people to apply quality to what they do in terms of roleplay. 
This is very clearly the "easy" solution. And thats not fun for anyone.
Please think both sides, think quality. Think Roleplay.

And please dont run to trouble, trouble tends to find you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back