What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jamsheed - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bearish Crusader

Policeman Officer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ron Diesel

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jamsheed

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 21/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2100

What best describes this incident ?: Steve and i were doing aluminium, and these lads wanted to rob us. Rdm/low quality rp for bad initiation

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We roll up to Altis metal exports, we start selling, and then this guy shows up, points a gun at us and then shouts "You are out numbered" like 2-3 times, and then tells steve to put his gun away (while steve is asking him to put his gun away) and then he shoots right after that.

We tried to resolve this by calling them into teamspeak, and one of the 2 people there told us in teamspeak he didnt care because his army break was ending (or something like that), in short, he just told us he didnt care.
(it is steves video, i am standing behind him)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibP9HSonQYE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave your mate an order as soon as i came up to the both of you while his gun was holstered, none of you listened and that steve geezer kept saying "Yeah yeah yeah yeah" it wasn't going anywhere so I shot him then you pulled your gun out so i killed you, We tried resolving this in teamspeak then your mate just started calling us cunts and being an all round bellend and once again it was going nowhere

I'd also like to point out he didnt say put your gun away he just said "are you gonna point that gun at me"

The reason that we actually wished to speak with you both was because we wanted to let you know what you did wrong, so that you could know, and learn from it, we usually show this post to people and tell them to give it a read 

Now, i didnt hear any "Dont pull your gun out or i'm gonna shoot you", i didnt hear any threat to shoot us, i only heard "you're outnumbered" and "are you gonna put that gun away?" So i was going to pull my gun out for protection for myself, since you didnt say i couldnt or you would shoot us.

while his gun was holstered
His gun was never holstered, he always had it out

I'd also like to point out he didnt say put your gun away he just said "are you gonna point that gun at me"
Yup, sorry, my bad, but you guys still shot first without threatening to shoot, you were probably just stating facts that we were outnumbered.

We tried resolving this in teamspeak then your mate just started calling us cunts and being an all round bellend and once again it was going nowhere
I dont recall him calling y'all "cunts", but all we wanted to do was help you out by letting you know what you did wrong and then how to learn from it. But they you/or your mate, i dunno which i'm writing to he, just says "i dont care man, my break ends in a week" or something like that, and then just leaves. And i honestly stopped listening to teamspeak by that point

"Now, i didnt hear any "Dont pull your gun out or i'm gonna shoot you", i didnt hear any threat to shoot us, i only heard "you're outnumbered" and "are you gonna put that gun away?" So i was going to pull my gun out for protection for myself, since you didnt say i couldnt or you would shoot us. "

What do you expect when someone points a rifle at you, they're not gonna invite you round for dinner and you're not gonna pull your firearm out while they have theirs pointed at you ready to fire.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for the longer video.

Is clear that the player did minus effort in his rp and the initiation was not the high quality we want to see. 

Action taken rule A1.2 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back