What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - ID 164 & 239 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Stanley Handforth

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 164 & 239

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 21/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 21

What best describes this incident ?: Attempted RDM, followed by RDM later on

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I live in the area seen on the footage, and these two gentlemen were being rather antagonistic. I posed no threat, was speaking normally, and in the first clip, (apologies for lack of context i could only capture the 30 seconds, hence the lack of context for their actions). The first person, 164, starrting beating me up and stabbed me a few times. I got away, and about 30 minutes later, his friend (239), seen in the second clip, slits my throat with 0 RP. They both seem new, and from my experience, American RP servers are rather different, and these two people were very clearly American. 164 is heard to be saying that what the other guy did was good, and a "powerplay". In the first clip, you can even hear one of them saying "what did he do?". They are attempting to kill me with 0 RP or reasoning. I am linking a video which puts the two clips together, with 0 editing, followed by two screenshots with their ID's visible.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/k1CtV3_Hz1U
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello! I was the second guy (ID 239). The reason as to why I killed you, was because you went up to me, taking pictures at grove fuel station, before following me, and taking more pictures of me. And then you said you're a pedophile taking pictures of kids, so that's two reasons as to why this is not "RDM". I can upload my point of view if staff requires this. This was all done in RP. 

As for me being "American" and being from an American RP server, is not correct. I've only ever played here on FiveM, and I come from Arma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Anteater- Do you have any recording that has your voice in it, and any recording of five minutes prior to the situation?

@Gurlanin pedophile taking pictures of kids? Not only is that weird as fuck, my entire character in that outfit is as a national geographic reporter. i didnt follow u, you followed me while i biked away. I only got 30 seconds since i captured the 30 seconds prior, since i have it set to 30 sec. There was no reason to slit my thorat. you then accused me of being NCA

For RDM report you need at least 3 min video before the claimed rulebreaker. 

Since you do not have anymore video your report is rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back