What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Alistairr - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistairr

Unban Appeal for Alistairr 

In-game Name: Juiced

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198113989660

The date you got banned: 21/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: George

Reason given for your ban: perm/perm

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: because the members of the staff team thought i was apart of a cheat

Why should we unban you ?: I have no affiliation with the cheat that the staff team accused me off. I have never cheated on arma 3 and never will. In teamspeak they told me they had a screenshot of me being in a discord if you could show me as i have no affiliation with any cheating discords, i have a friend i met on reborn that goes by the name of Joshh that got gamebanned and we sometimes use his discord, some kid called poseidon was beefing us we asked joshh who he was and he didnt so we invited him to joshh's discord so we could see who he was, in joshh's discord there was a channel that was made for jokes of him advertising a fake cheat this is simply for the fact that people begged him for cheats (i can show screenshots that this channel that was made was a complete joke) not me or my gang use any sort of software on arma 3 we recorded clip for most of the kills that we had incase they asked for a POV since we had nothing to hide. My gang was just a group of friends that i played other games with we dont associate with joshh other than the fact that we asked them if he knew someone called poseidon... im pretty sure this whole situation is caused due to poseidon threating if any of his friends got banned he would throw us under the bus with screenshots to get us banned of the joke discord channel. i can get everyone in my gang to get on teamspeak to speak about this situation since that would be easier then typing on a thread. I can also provide screenshots of the discord proving that the channel was a joke. Not me or my gang have any association with any cheat.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You have multiple VAC bans & 1 game ban on your steam profile. What were those bans for?

Regardless of how long ago, it still shows that you have a tendency to cheat/hack/exploit/script.

The Discord that you mention, what's it called? Who's in the Discord?

Can you post on here these screenshots that show this "fake cheat"?

Hello, the discord is called Joshh's Crib, Everyone in that discord are friends of Joshh. Heres a screenshot from 12/27/2020 when joshh said about that channel that is not a serious channel and just for jokes. You can look at the dates and cross reference them. https://gyazo.com/348dbafefd48529eb4c2aeec35f3005c

The reason why i am so confident behind me saying im not a cheater and im not associated with any cheats is because the only discord that has anything to do with "cheats" is joshh's crib, and that was only made for a joke, i can probably find more screenshots if need be.

Joshh used to cheat on arma about a year ago, and has since stopped, But he still gets people adding him asking for vouches into the cheat (he no longer has access too) everyone used to join through his youtube channel/website, they'd join and just ask him for vouches into the cheat, so as a joke he made a
channel in discord named "announcements" where he listed a bunch of cheats with prices, purely as a joke to mock everyone asking him for cheats, the intention was never to scam anyone (not a single penny was made from the joke) then one day me and my siege friends (Crisi, pretty boy ect) started getting messaged by a group
of people by the name of "stephensons" so we went to joshh's discord to ask if he knew any of them..he didnt but he said to invite them to his discord so he could ask who they were, in the process of him inviting them we found out they used proofcore (arma 3 cheat) so joshh started chatting shit to poseidon, then
after a while of them goijg back n fourth they threatened to get us banned if we got any of them banned, We didnt/havent ever done anything wrong we played by the books, however they were cheating and we had proof, so we sent it in, got them banned then as revenge they sent the screenshot of joshh's joke arround
communities, joshh was questioned by reborn roleplays staff team and he cleared it up with them showing them it was all a joke and that the guys were just salty that we got them banned, Normally we dont sit in joshh's crib we have our own discord but we were in there just to ask about those guys.

Moral of the story is, we beefed some people who were cheating, reported them and in revenge they got me and everyone else banned for something that was fake/made up, me nor my friends have spent no longer than an hour in joshh's crib, (the time we spoke about the cheater's) i dont know what else i can say or do
to show we arent cheaters, this has all been stemed from us reporting a group of cheaters and them scraping for stuff to get me banned

Regardless of how long ago, it still shows that you have a tendency to cheat/hack/exploit/script. ??? for you to say this is beyond me, my last game ban on my account was 1170 days ago just to put that into perspective that was 3.2 ago, for games that have nothing to do with battleye/arma, i was 15 year old and

cheated on petty games such as Call of duty and stuff.

Regardless of how long ago, it still shows that you have a tendency to cheat/hack/exploit/script. ??? for you to say this is beyond me, my last game ban on my account was 1170 days ago just to put that into perspective that was 3.2 ago, for games that have nothing to do with battleye/arma, i was 15 year old and

The reason why i am so confident behind me saying im not a cheater and im not associated with any cheats
You say this but you was banned else where less then a year ago for sending people pull down scripts, but you are not associated with any cheats...

Think you gather where this is going, I ain't going to waste my time dealing with a cheaters appeal.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back