What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - PC Akula - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Akula

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Akula Triton

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198253523993

The date when this happened: 21/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was leaving the gallery then got RDMed as I was leaving. I spoke to the guy through the messages in-game on how to initiate and stuff after but I lost out on the 500k worth of paintings that I would have sold to the antique dealer or stored in a property. There were also only two pieces of artwork that spawned there.

Link to any evidence:
https://streamable.com/zo1qcr
Lost items and total value of compensation: 500k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Evening @PC Akula

In order for a compensation request to be actioned based on a Server Rule Break a Report a Player has to be submitted and actioned therefore to proceed with this compensation request please submit a report a player. 

This compensation request will continue once the report a player has been concluded. 

It was resolved no point getting the guy banned over 500k you might as well close this then

thanks

Thank you for your response @PC Akula

Just because a report a player is submitted, doesn't necessarily mean that a ban will be issued. There are situations where a formal warning on record is sufficient. As you request though, this compensation request will be denied. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back