What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - The Bearish Crusader - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bearish Crusader

Policeman Officer
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ron Diesel

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198091294324

The date when this happened: 22/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Crash 21:07
The server crashed while i was driving a HEMMT box full of processed herorin
I didnt expect it so i only have this short clip of me losing connection to the server, i hope its enough tho
I found out the server didnt fully crash, so i decided to make a run for my HEMMT, and then it got cleaned up on my way, there is no possible way that i could've stopped that...

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVfvKbpf8M&feature=youtu.be%20
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2370432343
Lost items and total value of compensation: 130 Processed Heroin for a worth of 530.400

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening @The Bearish Crusader

If there server didn't crash do you happen to have any sort of video proof of the vehicle just disappearing right infront of you? Without unfortunately we're not going to be able to do much. 

Evening @The Bearish Crusader

If there server didn't crash do you happen to have any sort of video proof of the vehicle just disappearing right infront of you? Without unfortunately we're not going to be able to do much. 
All i have is the screenshot of the HEMMT getting cleaned up because i couldnt get to it in time since the server had a kick wave instead of a crash,

I hope its enough seeing as it is like a good half mil

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright @The Bearish Crusader

Thank you for that clarification. With that, I can verify what you said to be true. 

Today I'll be issuing you compensation in the value of £530,400 which is the exact amount of money you lost in value of items due to our Arma 3 Server having some issues around the 9pm mark today. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back