What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 70 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Louis Richardson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 70

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 22/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2045

What best describes this incident ?: G1.3 G1.5 G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Police were conducting an operation and had a cordon set in place. Multiple civilians arrived at the cordon and everything was going well. We had reported over the radio that civilians were gathering on the south side of the cordoned area so, I moved to that side to assist. I see multiple gang members fighting and attempt to split them up when they come towards the operational area. I hear a knife being pulled and move in to calm down the situation. The gang members then approached me and I raise my gun as I am unsure which of them has a knife. I shout at them telling them to back away and leave the area of which the operation is taking place. ID 70 then still approaches me after being told to leave and then starts to apply a bandage. I tell him to leave again and he doesn't listen and starts to play a guitar. After this, I then place him in cuffs and tell him he is being detained. After this point every time I try to speak to him he plays he guitar over my voice even though his hands are behind his back. I then hear over the radio that the convoy will be moving and I release him from the cuffs and he plays "You are a silly cunt, suck on my chinses balls".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHoLOzwyZrc&ab_channel=LouisHarrison
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

After watching the video i only really see one rule broken and that is G1.5 . 

Player has just been stab and asking for bandage in the video that has been provided it seems the stab wound you got must be a really small one since you run up into the face of a police officer with a fire arms pointed at you and then put in handcuff you start playing guitar so it seems your stab wound has been forgotten. And as the police point out multi times if not possible to play guitar while your hands are in handcuff.

Action taken Rule G1.5 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back