What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 81 - Pablo Fernandez G.R - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: 81 - Pablo Fernandez G.R

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 22/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1817

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We arrested Pablo Fernandez Garcia Rivera after a short police chase, at the road side a guy came running up calling him "Pablo" he then called the person "bobby" and indicating to him not to reveal his full name. Mr.Pablo was brought back to the police station. At the police station he claimed his name was Angel Ramos, when we looked at the PNC the picture on record was not even remotely close. He a little later claimed to be named "Bobby Delta" as a joke according to him again information on record did not support this theory. We decided he would be held in custody until he could be identified. We worked with different intelligence sources to produce a identity. This work would take a while and in the mainwhile Mr.Fernandez was in his cell. during the encounter he several times threatened to logg off and after a while he disconnected.

He came back a copule of hours and received his jail sentence.
He then wanted to talk to me on TS and he immediately left before talking, we had a short chat on Discord without result

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/wSqvCzvAMxo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You are missing quite a lot of important details in your description and the video is really cut short to make me look like i combat logged for no reason.
I was trying to RP in the cells that I was Angel Ramos and that somehow something got mixed up on the PNC. It was fine for you to assume I was lying but how you handled it was terrible. 
After you told me you didn't buy my name, together with the officer next to you, you 2 questioned me 100 times over and over again to give you my name and I just kept refusing. So you told me I was going to spend the next 2-5+ hours in the cells until you can work with others to somehow find out my name. At first I didn't get how you can find out my name as I was without an ID on me and I haven't so far commited any crimes exept the one that you arrested me for as well as every time I was being pulled over I always gave the name Angel Ramos. But after some hesitation I told you "Allright, then send me to jail, let me go, give me a ticket or im just going to go to sleep" as well as used /Me to tell you imma log off then because I had to go soon and I wasn't going to spend hours in the cells staring at a wall. To that you replied that would be combat logging... I really don't see how you can think it's acceptable that i just stare at a wall for hours. I really wonder how this situation plays out in your head. I mean what are we supposed to do then? Stare at each other until you somehow figure out my name and who ever  has to go to sleep first gets reported and banned for combat logging? Holding me in that cell without providing RP is powergaming and low quality RP as you are refusing to do anything but wait for hours. I RPed with you and your other officer in that cell for about 15min and then you just started writing your report and I was doing nothing but staring at the wall for another 15 min.
Later I came back, talked to Ponty about what happened and he called you to come back to PD. We continued with you having found out my name and then sending me byG6 for 5 years in prison for max. 
I was execting better of you considering being a long standing member, an INS and someone who I've considered a "friend". Maybe this an example of "police always thinking they need to win" where you went as far as powergaming to ruin the fun just so you can win. You already got me to jail for 5 hours which was the max ( not shortening the time even tho I've been in the cells behaving nicely and providing what I consider solid RP ), you didn't waste time waiting to get my name from the " other intellegence sources" in the PD cells with me and you still thought you needed to report me...

After you told me you didn't buy my name, together with the officer next to you, you 2 questioned me 100 times over and over again to give you my name and I just kept refusing. So you told me I was going to spend the next 2-5+ hours in the cells until you can work with others to somehow find out my name. At first I didn't get how you can find out my name as I was without an ID on me and I haven't so far commited any crimes exept the one that you arrested me for as well as every time I was being pulled over I always gave the name Angel Ramos. But after some hesitation I told you "Allright, then send me to jail, let me go, give me a ticket or im just going to go to sleep" as well as used /Me to tell you imma log off then because I had to go soon and I wasn't going to spend hours in the cells staring at a wall. To that you replied that would be combat logging... I really don't see how you can think it's acceptable that i just stare at a wall for hours. I really wonder how this situation plays out in your head. I mean what are we supposed to do then? Stare at each other until you somehow figure out my name and who ever  has to go to sleep first gets reported and banned for combat logging? Holding me in that cell without providing RP is powergaming and low quality RP as you are refusing to do anything but wait for hours. I RPed with you and your other officer in that cell for about 15min and then you just started writing your report and I was doing nothing but staring at the wall for another 15 min.
Later I came back, talked to Ponty about what happened and he called you to come back to PD. We continued with you having found out my name and then sending me byG6 for 5 years in prison for max. 
I was execting better of you considering being a long standing member, an INS and someone who I've considered a "friend". Maybe this an example of "police always thinking they need to win" where you went as far as powergaming to ruin the fun just so you can win. You already got me to jail for 5 hours which was the max ( not shortening the time even tho I've been in the cells behaving nicely and providing what I consider solid RP ), you didn't waste time waiting to get my name from the " other intellegence sources" in the PD cells with me and you still thought you needed to report me...
Let start out with what i said. to my recollection i said i had some sources to help identifying and that it would take some time. You ask how long and i said not sure, might be an hour two maybe three. You made it very clear from the start you had no interest in talking to me without a solicitor (That was not available at the time). I respected that as is your right in rp to not receive legal advice before questioning takes place. I then proceeded to conduct an investigation into discovering your real identity which did include speaking with you and talking other officers. I am not gonna sit there and do live commentary of my investigation like it is a sports event. I can provide a full description of the investigation and where the identification came from in the end in private with staff. When ever you asked me something i answered your questions and then respected your wish of not conversing with me. To inform you there was two officers that went thru every PNC profile with the name "Pablo" to find any one that could mach to you as it was a lead we had. Before this was concluded you had moved cell upon your request. There was always an officer within audible range to you in case you decided you would like to ask us question or that you would like to talk to us. There was written an detailed report which also took some time. This is due to the issues with the name as well as other factors. You where photographed as evidence collection to mention some of the thing that took place. At no point where we just sitting there doing nothing. The first video i have from the incident had the time stamp "2021.01.22 - 18.36.27" this being 17:36 UK Time. the last video taken moments after you combat logged has the time stamp of "2021.01.22 - 19.17.53" this being 18:17 UK Time. According to my time line you where walked into the cells at 18:23 my time (17:23 UK Time) that mean until you combat logged it took 54 minutes, not only did it not take an unreasonable amount of time but until 18:56 my time (17:56 UK Time) there was a constable with you exclusively talking to you and trying to obtain more information about you and your identity. Id say its more then reasonable to spend this time investigating your identity. If at any point there was no more leads to go by we would need to look at other options. There is a significant difference form having a win mentality and finishing off something that i already had "won". There was nothing more to gain there, i had taken your knife, i had taken your drugs and i had taken your money. 

In regards to the jail time its my choice how much time to deduct etc and if you would not have combat logged i would probably cut of a large majority but once you throw your toys out the pram like you did then you can enjoy the extra time in prison. Rulebreakers does not get leniency on prison time in my book.  

I was execting better of you considering being a long standing member, an INS and someone who I've considered a "friend". 
I was expecting better of you considering being a long standing member, an gang leader and someone who I've considered a "friend". 

Just thouth id add this in at the end: https://youtu.be/Hdw2akMfhQ0

Last edited by a moderator:
Let start out with what i said. to my recollection i said i had some sources to help identifying and that it would take some time. You ask how long and i said not sure, might be an hour two maybe three. You made it very clear from the start you had no interest in talking to me without a solicitor (That was not available at the time). I respected that as is your right in rp to not receive legal advice before questioning takes place.
After I asked for a solisitor you said one isn't available. I had no problem with this it meant we have to continue without one. After that we had a whole conversation in the cells where you questioned me without a solisitor present...

You were next to me the whole time i was in the cells, and I could have asked you questions but I had no questions to ask. You were just typing up a report even tho you can do that after I've been sent to prison, I had no questions to ask after all that is your job as an officer... to ask the questions. There was nothing to talk about, you had the evidence and I had confessed to the crime. Just because you are next to me while im stuck in a cell does not constitute high quality RP.

Just thouth id add this in at the end: https://youtu.be/Hdw2akMfhQ0
Again you provide a short video without any context even tho there clearly is context for the staff to see. I suggest you upload the full conversation we had in the cells

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Pavlic Did you try to contact any staff before you logged out of the game ? And do you have any video of the claim of being in holding cell for 53 min ? 

@TikTak Do you still have more video to show and not the shot clip ?  Also the player from what i read spend 53 min in holding cell and still went to prison for 5 hours you still want to process with the report ? 

Do you still have more video to show and not the shot clip ?
If you want to see more leading up to what the short clip is i can see if i still got it. 

Also the player from what i read spend 53 min in holding cell and still went to prison for 5 hours you still want to process with the report ? 
Yes, the player has indicated he belives what he did was fully okay. As a gang leader he should know better then straight up log because he dont like the RP senario.

@DELETER

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did you try to contact any staff before you logged out of the game ?
I messaged Connor on ts but he was AFK so i didnt get a response
Also i didnt record a second of the whole time i was in custody

The longer video he provided was the first 5 min of our whole time in the cells. After that video we still had exchanges that lasted about half an hour or more until I logged out. In that period  between the end of his 7min video and my logging is where the low quality RP was provided. About 15min before the logging until the combat log is where he  told me i was going to be in the cells for hours and where the rest of the things i mentioned happend

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I have look over all the answer and you did break the rule C2.3. You logged out in mid RP in the police station and since you do not have a video is hard for me to see if you really did try to tell Tiktak that you really need to log out of the game. And since you fail to contact an admin about your issue there is only one thing to let me do and that is action the report with you breaken server rules. 

Action taken rule C2.3 Perm ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back