What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Sinnister Roberts - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnister Roberts

Unban Appeal for Sinnister Roberts 

In-game Name: Sinnister Roberts

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199058692035

The date you got banned: 23/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: charlevane

Reason given for your ban: g1.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i got banned for running a person over in the middle of a gang war

Why should we unban you ?: The reason i think i should get unbanned is I got banned for running someone over in gang territory in a gang war, there was a lot of confusion that day ,people were sitting on roofs shooting us driving cars shooting us all at the same time the person i ran over ran through the middle of gang turf in a gang war , 1 minute before that i had to ram a car and shoot the guy to defend my gang ,i dont go around running people over i follow the roleplay rules im in the city from 9.00 am in morning to 12.00 at night everyday i love being there .. I didnt know a reporter and someone in the gang we were fightings colours was going to run down the road we were having a war on if i did i wouldnt of done it ,it was just all in the heat of the moment in a gang war with bullets flying and people trying to kill us ,Thank you

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Unbanned per report resolution

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back