What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

(CC) Maximum & (CC) Big Daddy combat logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): (CC) Maximum & (CC) Big Daddy

Time & Date this happened: 17:01 GMT, 20.12.2014, server#2

Description of what happened: Both of them died(I don't know the reason) at the same time, both then disconnected 1 second apart, that happened in less than 10 seconds after they died(Alt+F4).

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Just another combat log

Link to the video: http://youtu.be/i0CEdKzgQX8

Last edited by a moderator:
We were bored flying around in a helicopter and went to play CS:GO. Didn't realize we died sorry.

Also why didn't you just upload a screenshot instead of a 1 second video?

Does it matter, If I've uploaded a video instead of a screenshot? I don't make screenshots while in game. Video is for me a better proof, also I didn't used "shadow" to record your exact delay from being killed to disconnect, but I know it was in less then 10 seconds, & both of you came back after 30 minutes around that time(CS-GO isn't that great I guess, like Arma 3). Gang members should know better & follow the rules, that is why I've reported it. In fact this is my 1st report on someone who combat logged. Get a 2nd chance, If you can explain it to the admins.

We were flying low and aborted so I guess the heli crashed before we fully dc'd but whatever mate I haven't got any proof that we went to play CS:GO so I guess its up to the admins.

Added this here since he already had a report out.

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): CC Maximum

Time & Date this happened: 19:18

Description of what happened: He Glitched restraints to kill a medic and a CSO

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
58E97A4368BEDF7655074FE936C4068529EE567E

On my screen i was not restrained, you also broke FailRP, we told you to put your gun down you try and arrest us.

On my screen it says nothing about him getting restrained.

3B1342269F57C22EC92764B7C2BDDBC6A5EE6D1D

See i was not restrained dunno what happend to be honest i told you to put your guns down you ran at me armed i shot i got tazed i got up and killed.

That is clearly a picture from your friends point of view. So I am not sure what this picture proves...???

EDIT: Saw you standing looking at a wall... De-sync?

Its a picture from my point of view yes but as you can clearly see it doesn't say he was restrained only tazed which he then got up from and killed your friend (on purpose) and a medic (by accident). It's probably useless to say this but he also didn't make any sound or other indication over team speak that he was restrained. I was stood on the hill behind the house as I was the support he had when you guys decided to try and fire on him when he asked you to lay down your weapons.

Being tazed is different as being restrained(animation). For restraining a civ/rebel, the officer needs to get very close. I'm missing the animation which knocks you out for 10-15 seconds (if I'm right) + blurred vision + falling on the ground from Maximums POV. One thing more I don't know, If you get tazed, does it mean also you are instantly restrained after regaining conscious?

A glitch abuse is maybe still possible.

Btw, I've seen the video bellow, too bad thats only a 360pix video, the medic & officer should also maybe provide a video, & Maximum even more so.

The video below is my perspective which shows the time gaps between maximum being tazed and him killing the medic and the cop. And yes he just told me that the cop came through the door so he sprayed his weapon which was the vermin at him which unfortunately also killed the medic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU7Qw2AvcaY

Writing this off as a case of desync, and that could be their reason for disconnection. Due to the video provided that is all I can say this was. Moving to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back