What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Add "deposit all" to ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putin Dimitri

I like the look of the new ATM but i think the old one was more practical whatever the word is. I think there should be a button for "deposit all" and u should be able to see how much money u have in the bank/cash. Other than that i like the look so good job on that.

Although i think this would be a good idea in reality you would have to go to a bank to deposit a couple thousand pounds where i think the new ATM is good but for a deposit all you shoudl have to go to a bank just to add to the realism that FiveM is going for

Can we please have a quick cash button on the ATM. I don't know how many of you remember cash machines or have ever used em but there was always a  quick draw button that gave you a tenner when you needed it. 

If this could be added here to give us say £1k for example to save us typing stuff in it may just help people a little and be a nice quality improvement. 

would rather have a deposit all function, most of the time with me withdrawing money it's so uneven numbers 1k wouldn't make sense

Allow it to be preprogrammed and saved. 

Similar to saving radio freq. Call it favourite withdrawal. 

would rather have a deposit all function, most of the time with me withdrawing money it's so uneven numbers 1k wouldn't make sense
You've never been to a store to get a meal deal and a repair kit then? Make it 2k if required I just figured a nominal number to paint an example and 1k seemed logical. Smoothie and a repair kit and change out of a grand for some electric for the taxi.... 

Unless you're one of those nutters who takes out the exact money for every purchase and has coins in their hand at the till.... 😀

This was accepted but never implemented, but I do like this idea so 1+

+1 Would really like the deposit all function especially but quick withdraw for maybe £2000, £5000, £10000 would be very useful, even better if we had options customise the amounts like with radio buttons.

Would like to this and depost all and little QoL features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back