What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Boab - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chipy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Boab

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 21/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2319

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After situation with the cops Posidon where falling back to their lands with 2 police hostages. In reiterating Jolly crush in checkpoint. I went to pick him up then when I came there I saw Jolly in handcops.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/1UVXRzFz_H0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just stating I've filed this report on behalf of @Chipyas he can't do it himself for technical reasons (also I was at the situation).

Can someone tell me what Boab is saying at 1:47 as your talk over him  and the last word is before you getting short. 

i heard" please put your gun away before you get shot "

"or put your gun away or you will be shot" something along those lines

"if you try run away you will get shot"

hope that helps 

@DELETER

lots of love

-Zeus 

i heard" please put your gun away before you get shot "

"or put your gun away or you will be shot"
I also heard "put your gun away or you will be shot"

Okay now that I can finally reply lets kick this one off, as you can see this video is conveniently cut to 2:48, 3minutes is what they tend to ask for in reports like this, now why would you cut out 12 seconds? did Jolly give you some comms he shouldn't have when he was down? Pretty strange that you are driving straight for him when the medic is on him and he has the ability to pull cars at the checkpoint as well and there was no other Poseidon members in the area to spot me arresting him (You can see all of this on the map at 0.20), to me it is evident you had information from jolly whilst he was downed or you metagamed the side chat and saw me restrain him, which also would have happened in the 12 seconds you have cut out. Quite clear metagaming on your behalf.

Onto the confrontation itself, you rolled up interrupting the RP I was having with Jolly. My intention was to arrest Jolly for his illegal firearm and take him to Poseidon base so that I could trade him for two police officer that Poseidon had held hostage for a few hours. But before I could get the chance to properly RP with Jolly you showed up with your weapon drawn straight away and made no attempt to RP with me or ask what is going on, you mumbled quite a lot and initiated on me, which you can also not hear on this video, hence why I said back to you that you would also get shot. You can clearly see me pausing and listening to Chipy whilst his mic is open and then reply to his initiation/threats to kill. Upon us both telling each other we would shoot each other (Which you did first) you ran around me being toxic saying I would do nothing and decided to steal my car and the person I had in custody, I felt this warranted you to be shot at as you had already told me I would be fired upon and you had a firearm.

My RP with Chipy may not have been great but what more could I do when someone rolls up and doesn't make any attempt to RP at all except tell me I will be shot.

This is also a blatant revenge report, this incident happened 3/4 days before this report was put up. This report was also conviently put up an hour after Chipy was reported by Armed Response for his poor roleplay. Here is said report if you wish to check times of when they were uploaded Report a player - Chipy Triton - Altis Life - Approved - Roleplay UK

Look at the upload date of the youtube video and when the report was put up.

You also broke RP after I shot you by saying something along the lines of 'You fucking rdm me you piece of shite'

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna decline this report. 

Boab you should give more time next time and more clear warning what gonna happen next. 

Chipy you jump in a roleplay session where the cop even state that he gonna drive him to poseidon base you have no intend to speak to the cops and you avoid it to by jump in to there car and try to drive off without even spoken one word to the police that having a rp session with the guy. Don't really know what you where thinking that the cop just gonna watch while you drive away. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back