What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Bigfrxgz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uptown Riders

Unban Appeal for Bigfrxgz 

In-game Name: Alexis Daminet (Frogz)

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198338733373

The date you got banned: 24/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Warick (Kev)

Reason given for your ban: Exploit

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because, I exploited in order to rest my bleed out timer by disconnecting and reconnecting. I did this because I had been injured and dropped at a car meet surrounded by at least 25 people. Hoping for someone to find me and take me to the hospital, however no one did. I did this because I didn't want to lose my belongings, which I understand was wrong.

Why should we unban you ?: It was an irrational decision which I realise was wrong and I have no intention of doing it again as I know that it is bannable. I really don't want to be permanently banned from ROLEPLAY.CO.UK because the server has to be the best I have come across so far on Five M in my 3 years of playing Five M, not to mention I have spent around ≈64 hours on the island, learning everything there was to know and building up my attributes and repertoire of roleplay scenarios. Lastly I'd like to apologise to all the staff and island members I've inconvenienced with my terrible behaviour and, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience the server.

Yours Sincerely Frogz

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Bigfrxgz

I don't know what it is with people suddenly exploiting this recently. Its a ROLEPLAY server, why is it that you choose to circumnavigate the course of roleplay by exploiting. I really can't figure that out. 

Anyway, how did you find out about the exploit? please do not give detail about how it is done, we are fully aware.  

I mean I didn't really find out about it until I did it. I guess by accident since I had never done that before. 

I apologise again for doing it.

Ok, lets go with this question then. Why should you not do this? And what impact do you think this has on other people?

By using this exploit I sacrifice the quality of the roleplay and in doing so I hamper other players experiences on the island. Thank you for giving me the chance to appeal the ban.

I mean I didn't really find out about it until I did it. I guess by accident since I had never done that before. 
Rather interesting this comment, so why did you wait until you almost bled out to log off the server and then log back on? Why not wait the extra minute that was left or force the respawn?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather interesting this comment, so why did you wait until you almost bled out to log off the server and then log back on? Why not wait the extra minute that was left or force the respawn?
I was hoping someone at the car meet would engage in Roleplay and take me to the hospital, but no one did. So I logged off and back on hoping someone would notice the body appearing out of nowhere and come and see what had happened at potential take my to get aid. I should have just respawned or let the timer run out. 

The people at the car meet were the people that shot you was they not? Why would they then help you? It sounds to me that you broke a rule and now your trying to find an excuse to justify what you done. Honesty is much better here then telling another lie.

The people at the car meet were the people that shot you was they not? Why would they then help you? It sounds to me that you broke a rule and now your trying to find an excuse to justify what you done. Honesty is much better here then telling another lie.
The people who shot me, Harry Ahmed and Eddie dropped my body at the car meet then went to have conversations with the people around. Some people attending the car meet like Mr White, came to see what happened to me but none of them wanted to get involved or put themselves through the effort fo taking me to the hospital, which was literally 20 seconds down the road might I add. I broke a rule and a got what I deserved. I wanted to get healed rather and not lose what I had on my person. There is no excuse for what I did. 

I wanted to get healed rather and not lose what I had on my person. There is no excuse for what I did. 

I apologise again for doing it.
So you knew about the exploit, you didn't find out by accident, you done it to save your gear correct?

Honestly I didn’t know that but once I did it the first time I used it until Kev banned me 

I was going to go off but my friend said it’s not that bad he respawned, so we’d both be starting from nothing. Expecting to be respawned in Palito, when I appeared on the lot of the car meet I was confused but thought okay, now maybe someone will come and investigate the body literally appearing out of thin air. 

I’m sure it’s patchable if you make the countdown timer universal like the prison sentences. Whether you’re on or not the time should still count down. 

Expecting to be respawned in Palito, when I appeared on the lot of the car meet I was confused but thought okay, now maybe someone will come and investigate the body literally appearing out of thin air. 
Even if the timer wasn't reset, this would still be considered exploiting. You are abusing the fact that you would disappear and reappear to potentially attract attention to yourself in order to get medical help. Does this sound realistic? or like a thing you should do on a serious roleplay server? 

I’m sure it’s patchable if you make the countdown timer universal like the prison sentences. Whether you’re on or not the time should still count down. 
We are aware of this, and if no one exploited it, we wouldn't need to. But as per usual, our devs now need to spend their time fixing exploits that people are so willing to abuse rather than developing new content for the community. I'm sure you can see why this have a negative impact on the community.

Even if the timer wasn't reset, this would still be considered exploiting. You are abusing the fact that you would disappear and reappear to potentially attract attention to yourself in order to get medical help. Does this sound realistic? or like a thing you should do on a serious roleplay server? 

We are aware of this, and if no one exploited it, we wouldn't need to. But as per usual, our devs now need to spend their time fixing exploits that people are so willing to abuse rather than developing new content for the community. I'm sure you can see why this have a negative impact on the community.
No, it does not sound like something I should be doing ona serious roleplay server.

No, it isn't. So, moving forward. If I were to unban you, what could your bring to this community? And how would you ensure that you didn't make such a simple mistake in the future?

No, it isn't. So, moving forward. If I were to unban you, what could your bring to this community? And how would you ensure that you didn't make such a simple mistake in the future?
I would thoroughly go over the rules in order not to break them again, and also learn or take on some new and diverse roleplays.

You will be given another chance but because you logged out to try and save what you had on you at the time your inventory has been wiped. Anything related to exploiting again and there will not be another chance.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back