What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Scott, Big Peen and aarne - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupss

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pupss

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Scott, Big Peen and aarne

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 25/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 320

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Got knocked out in the Greenzone, he even said he would take the risk of being banned for it and then they decided to chase me, initiate while on vehicle and shoot at me.
Iam uploading the whole situation and a bit more that is not really needed, but i mainly uploaded the rest of it to show you that they're are completely out of character and salty about the hole situation.
They had a situation against us earlier in the cartel lands, which was also quite poor, decided to give them a chance but they seem to not give a shit, at least a few of them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NSi1TwVsq8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

The main interaction in this happens in the airport. It is clear that Dr. Big Peen violates 5.1.3 by knocking you out in a greenzone whilst being fully aware it is against the rules. He also then precedes to initiate from a moving vehicle and start shooting at you. As such he will recieve a 1 day ban.

Pupss, you do drive over someone in the greenzone whether you meant it or not. For this I will be issuing you a warning.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back